Mr. Green Gaming

Banned for xray :/

dingo_pvp

Discord were raiding us and i were guessing what they were doing then Mathijs1996/bad admin told me i were xraying then he banned me :/ ingame name: dingo_pvp date: 27/01-13 Resone i should be unbanned: i dident hacked of any way 

You were exactly telling what we were doing:

"Turbo set a home with his pearl"

"Mathijs picked up lava"

"Mathijs is blocking the water"

I'm keeping you banned

Discord were raiding us and i were guessing what they were doing then Mathijs1996/bad admin told me i were xraying then he banned me :/ ingame name: dingo_pvp date: 27/01-13 Resone i should be unbanned: i dident hacked of any way 

You were exactly telling what we were doing:

"Turbo set a home with his pearl"

"Mathijs picked up lava"

"Mathijs is blocking the water"

I'm keeping you banned

Well, We heard lava so that's why we thought that 

If everyone is getting  banned like this, pretty soon there will be no one left on the server.
he is just banning the hackers.
I thought you had to have proof before you ban.  Video proof was required... Banning on the whim is a sign of abusive use of powers...

How about you all get out of this topic. Handing out warns.

If you want you can blow this up just like you guys blow everything up because I banned one of your friends.

It was extremely clear, you don't even need to bring up 'guessing skills'.

You were teasing me saying I have xray and then say everything I was doing. Hearing lava would be impossible you were 30 blocks away.

The fact you say that Turbo pearled in is even more nonsense, we never have been at your base before, you were just xraying through the wall.

If I would need to video tape everything I do it would be near to impossible, fraps is the video recording program I use and takes way to much hdd space.

It's extremely pathetic you come to the forums to get unbanned while you got banned due you teasing me. If you wouldn't have been teasing you most likely didn't start saying what you saw with your xray. If I would be wrong here I would advice you to play with the lotery, since you sure guess way to good.

If everyone is getting  banned like this, pretty soon there will be no one left on the server.
he is just banning the hackers.
I thought you had to have proof before you ban.  Video proof was required... Banning on the whim is a sign of abusive use of powers...

How about you all get out of this topic. Handing out warns.

Sorry, I was only helping Dingo cause I was ingame when he got banned