Mr. Green Gaming

Problem with Clantags

[ESPAÑOL]

Hola, a finales del 2010 decidi cambiar mi nombre en MTA por -]FoxAlw[-Q___Q porque andabamos =FoX=Pollaman y yo de joda y nadie ha tenido problema, de hecho mucha gente de -]alw[- se lo toma como una broma al igual que gente de =FoX=...

El problema aqui es con el Señor -]alw[-Tainted, al parecer a el no le gusta que use el nombre de "-]alw[-" en mi clantag, y le dijo a "warp." que por favor me lo quitara, yo no se hasta que punto esto es valido, la verdad desconosco si alguien de otro clan puede llegar al server y decirle a un admin que le cambie el nombre a otros...

Ahora, tampoco voy a decir que soy un niño bueno, hace alrededor de una semana empezamos Sasuke y yo de joda y empeze a cambiarme el nombre hasta que me puse "[sGA]" ahi fue cuando llego "warp." y me cambio el nombre y despues me muteo porque empeze a hablar cosas... ahi si que lo veo valido porque hasta donde se, "[sGA]" es el clan de este server, no? La verdad no se.

Yo no se que problema tiene el Señor Tainted, pero da igual el post que entre, el siempre esta en contra, esta en contra de los 60fps, crea posts para decir que hay "Blockers" en el server... No se, me parece que discute cosas muy estupidas. Es solo un juego chicos. 

Cual es el problema con usar "-]FoxAlw[-"? 

Un saludo, -]FoxAlw[-Q___Q

--

--

[ENGLISH] Its a Google Translate text, its 8:00 a.m. and i need to sleep, i dont have time to translate it with my words, sorry...

Hello, in late 2010 decided to change my name in MTA -] FoxAlw [-Q___Q because we were = FoX = Pollaman fuck and I had no problem and in fact many people -] alw [- take it as a joke like people = FoX = ...

The problem here is with the Lord -] alw [-Tainted, apparently does not like to use the name "-] alw [-" in my clantag, and told to "warp." please take it off me, I do not know to what extent this is true, the truth desconosco if someone from another clan can reach the server and tell an admin rename it to others ...

Now, I'm not going to say I'm a good boy, for about a week and I started to fuck Sasuke and I started to change my name until I got "[sGA]" That's when I get "warp." and I change the name and then I started talking mute because things ... I see there if valid because to my knowledge, "[sGA]" is the clan of the server, right? Truth is not.

I do not know what's wrong with the Lord Tainted, but anyway the post to enter, he is always against, is against the 60fps, make posts to say there are "blockers" on the server ... No, I think it very stupid things discussed. It's just a game guys.

What is the problem with using "-] FoxAlw [-"?

Best regards, -] FoxAlw [-Q___Q
-
-

tumblr_ml8vq6oG1G1roni4co1_1280.jpg

[ESPAÑOL]

Hola, a finales del 2010 decidi cambiar mi nombre en MTA por -]FoxAlw[-Q___Q porque andabamos =FoX=Pollaman y yo de joda y nadie ha tenido problema, de hecho mucha gente de -]alw[- se lo toma como una broma al igual que gente de =FoX=...

El problema aqui es con el Señor -]alw[-Tainted, al parecer a el no le gusta que use el nombre de "-]alw[-" en mi clantag, y le dijo a "warp." que por favor me lo quitara, yo no se hasta que punto esto es valido, la verdad desconosco si alguien de otro clan puede llegar al server y decirle a un admin que le cambie el nombre a otros...

Ahora, tampoco voy a decir que soy un niño bueno, hace alrededor de una semana empezamos Sasuke y yo de joda y empeze a cambiarme el nombre hasta que me puse "[sGA]" ahi fue cuando llego "warp." y me cambio el nombre y despues me muteo porque empeze a hablar cosas... ahi si que lo veo valido porque hasta donde se, "[sGA]" es el clan de este server, no? La verdad no se.

Yo no se que problema tiene el Señor Tainted, pero da igual el post que entre, el siempre esta en contra, esta en contra de los 60fps, crea posts para decir que hay "Blockers" en el server... No se, me parece que discute cosas muy estupidas. Es solo un juego chicos. 

--

--

[ENGLISH] Its a Google Translate text, its 8:00 a.m. and i need to sleep, i dont have time to translate it with my words, sorry...

Hello, in late 2010 decided to change my name in MTA -] FoxAlw [-Q___Q because we were = FoX = Pollaman fuck and I had no problem and in fact many people -] alw [- take it as a joke like people = FoX = ...

The problem here is with the Lord -] alw [-Tainted, apparently does not like to use the name "-] alw [-" in my clantag, and told to "warp." please take it off me, I do not know to what extent this is true, the truth desconosco if someone from another clan can reach the server and tell an admin rename it to others ...

Now, I'm not going to say I'm a good boy, for about a week and I started to fuck Sasuke and I started to change my name until I got "[sGA]" That's when I get "warp." and I change the name and then I started talking mute because things ... I see there if valid because to my knowledge, "[sGA]" is the clan of the server, right? Truth is not.

I do not know what's wrong with the Lord Tainted, but anyway the post to enter, he is always against, is against the 60fps, make posts to say there are "blockers" on the server ... No, I think it very stupid things discussed. It's just a game guys.

-
-

Ok, the problem with this is, I dont take it for a joke...  If I put your moms naked picture on the internet and put alw on it would you like it?  No prolly not, or  in your case you would prolly care less cause you dont seem to care about much... 

If fox dont care just put there name in it, if sga dont care put there name in it..  Many of the alw members DO care. So do yourself a favor and find some other clan to "joke"with.

Edited by Taint3d
[ESPAÑOL]

--

--

-
-

Ok, the problem with this is, I dont take it for a joke...  If I put your moms naked picture on the internet and put alw on it would you like it?  No prolly not, or  in your case you would prolly care less cause you dont seem to care about much... 

If fox dont care just put there name in it, if sga dont care put there name in it..  Many of the alw members DO care. So do yourself a favor and find some other clan to "joke"with.

All the people here are kids with adult body. FIN.