Mr. Green Gaming

Custom horns.

Custom Horns  

13 members have voted

1. 1. The server should add 5 seconds custom horns?

• Omg, please! *-* (YES)
    • No, u r a fuckin retard, get a life mmuddaffakka. (NO)

Your use of colourfull and creative language helps create a mature image and reinforces your highly detailed argument.

/Sarcasm

1) How do you define maximum length/size?   I could easily use a very short FLAC codec and still be under X length and vice versa i could have a really long low quality horn that would fit under X file size.

2) Who is going to moderate them? `Cause someone WILL make something inappropriate.

3)If get to choose what to upload as a custom horn whats to stop the server getting its memory filled with a load of horns?   Everyone will want their own custom one.

4) If only admins get to upload them how will they know what horns will be liked/used by the players?   They cant satisfy everyone without clogging up the server.

5) If there are to many custom horns to download wont that make ppl with slow internet less likely to join?   Last i checked MTA was the kind of game you drop into for a blast then leave (or is it like track mania where it loads custom content after you join the server?)

Sure if you charge GC for custom horns it would probably be a good idea money wise but is it really worth the effort to set it up?

Edited by Griffon
Your use of colourfull and creative language helps create a mature image and reinforces your highly detailed argument.

/Sarcasm

1) How do you define maximum length/size?   I could easily use a very short FLAC codec and still be under X length and vice versa i could have a really long low quality horn that would fit under X file size.

2) Who is going to moderate them? `Cause someone WILL make something inappropriate.

3)If get to choose what to upload as a custom horn whats to stop the server getting its memory filled with a load of horns?   Everyone will want their own custom one.

4) If only admins get to upload them how will they know what horns will be liked/used by the players?   They cant satisfy everyone without clogging up the server.

5) If there are to many custom horns to download wont that make ppl with slow internet less likely to join?   Last i checked MTA was the kind of game you drop into for a blast then leave (or is it like track mania where it loads custom content after you join the server?)

Sure if you charge GC for custom horns it would probably be a good idea money wise but is it really worth the effort to set it up?

1. I'd say max 3 seconds in mp3. That doesnt take up that much space i think.
  2. The admins?
  3. Thats true, so wouldnt it be a nice idea to make it more than the custom paintjob (wich is 15k already), and limit it to 1 per player.
  4. No idea, but alot of the custom horns that are available now arent used eighter, based on what i hear when someone fails ^^.
  5. If its the same as custom paintjob it shouldnt be a big problem right?

My attempt to aswer your questions, its just how i like to see it, but the decision is not mine.

Edited by KaliBwoy