Mr. Green Gaming

Ban UMadBro

They talk dutch, and i think that is allowed (correct me if im wrong).

Ye, it´s allowed, but the language doesn´t matter, it´s very annoying D: talk and talk and talk :/

Forget Haig, has nothing to see here ... sorry about my english, so bad e.e

Are they spamming or just talking a lot ?

If they're spamming, please list their full in game names. Thanks

They talk dutch, and i think that is allowed (correct me if im wrong).

This topic does not even make sense, they talk dutch in a server where the dutch language is allowed. They don't spam. They just have a normal conversation.

It acutally feels like they are making appointments to get on mrgreen just to disguss some particular subject

You guys are not involved, so get out the topic.

Nope, he´re not spamming, dutch doesn´t have to see here, if i´m not wrong, i think all languages are allowed, but he just talk and talk and talk! that´s so very stressful for me an other players, god ... i can´t chat in peace and see what another person writes ...

This topic does not even make sense, they talk dutch in a server where the dutch language is allowed. They don't spam. They just have a normal conversation.

I never said that dutch was forbidden ...

i'm sorry we just talk alot, the problem is that there is no PM system in the mix server..

Ok, you don´t have nothing to see here, sorry e.e

So you're saying I should get banned for talking dutch in a chat of a dutch server?

..Just to summarize how ridiculous your arguments are. 

Uh ok ridiculous, whatever you said babe, i´m sure that i´m not the only person who is annoyed with your irritant chating ...ç

PS: Sorry for my very bad english D:

Of course Haig has something to do with this topic, you mentioned him in your first message.

Admin, to prove that I do actually race , I suggest you should check my greencoins.

As you can see, I've got 1833 GC + a horn on the race server. That makes approximately 3300 GC in total. 

Would that be possible if I was 'talking and talking and talking D:' the whole time? 

I don't think so.

I suggest you all stop commenting on this topic and go play mta.

Umadbro:

You're doing nothing wrong, but I suggest you use a voice communication program so you don't flood chatbox that much.

WarrenDiMartini:

Talking in a chatbox isn't a reason to punish, report extreme flooding or spamming of the chat if it happens though.

As far as I can see:

Solved no commenting unless you got additional ban proof for the listed player or unless you're a server admin or a top crew

So you're saying I should get banned for talking dutch in a chat of a dutch server?

..Just to summarize how ridiculous your arguments are. 

Just for the record: Even though our origins are Dutch, we're not a 'Dutch server'. We aim at all European gamers out there. :)

Of course Haig has something to do with this topic, you mentioned him in your first message.

Admin, to prove that I do actually race , I suggest you should check my greencoins.

As you can see, I've got 1833 GC + a horn on the race server. That makes approximately 3300 GC in total. 

Would that be possible if I was 'talking and talking and talking D:' the whole time? 

I don't think so.

Well, Haig is not guilty of this, just the reference, i think you have been playing many years ago, that´s why you have a lot of GC´s ...

Well, don´t ban him, just wish he would not flood the chat ...