Mr. Green Gaming

[HHX]BossViktor Big Hack (videos)

what, on my map personalizado

Es una cuenta hecha hoy a las 4:30 a.m, esta claro que tiene otra cuenta, e incluso otra IP tal vez....

Get out, you're not involved

Not involved? All the guys playing at the server are involved, kid. 

Can I remind you that it doesn't matter, you should've read the sticky. Forum rules are different than server rules, only the reporter, the guy that's being reported and people that have more evidence for the ban are allowed to reply.

Also, the fact you call a server admin a kid is just a joke. You don't even know the rules but still you feel confident enough to tell me what to do, good job :clap:

Es una cuenta hecha hoy a las 4:30 a.m, esta claro que tiene otra cuenta, e incluso otra IP tal vez....

lol troll

Nothing troll, just don't post in the bans and unbans section unless you've got a report, you don't need to spam this shit for no reason.

Not involved? All the guys playing at the server are involved, kid. 

Can I remind you that it doesn't matter, you should've read the sticky. Forum rules are different than server rules, only the reporter, the guy that's being reported and people that have more evidence for the ban are allowed to reply.

Also, the fact you call a server admin a kid is just a joke. You don't even know the rules but still you feel confident enough to tell me what to do, good job :clap:

lol troll

Nothing troll, just don't post in the bans and unbans section unless you've got a report, you don't need to spam this shit for no reason.

its the true

ok , warp i will send you pm if i find more tops , close the topic , i dont know how :D

Up to topcrew

ermmm where?

You can't lock it, only top crew can lock threads.

oh i think that i could because i create post , well thank you

Nope

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND ANYMORE

thx