Mr. Green Gaming

[BUG] Longer burnup time perk

Guest AleksCore

Guest AleksCore

I have this perk for a long time. Sometimes I have bug... When my car was burn and then I got repair pickup --- car was not repaired :\

If someone notice the same bug, please reply in this topic.

Edited by AleksCore
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest AleksCore

I am not sure but I think this bug is not fixed yet :) But if only I am care about this - ok, don't fix it. We will call it minor bug and place in the end of the list to fix. :D

Racepickups are losing their effect if the id is missing or the same id name is used several times (worked with copy) among nitro/repair/vehiclechange.

Its annoying that the map_editor tolerates this.

Funniest thing is that it leaves unnecessary variables like rotx,y,z with sometimes random values and vehicle"522" in nitro/repair. :D

Edited by H!J@CK

Racepickups are losing their effect if the id is missing or the same id name is used several times (worked with copy) among nitro/repair/vehiclechange.

Funniest thing is that it leaves unnecessary variables like rotx,y,z with sometimes random values and vehicle"522" in nitro/repair. :D

write an admin application please, this server is in desperate needs of some brain.

MAKE ADMIN APPLICATION, YOURE LIKE A FREAKIN ASIAN IN MTA! WE NEED YOU

I'll fix it later on

Thought it was fixed, made it more reliable for higher pings.

I could not reproduce this, tried with id missing and duplicate id names. And yeah the others are some bad design decisions for the editor that waste a lot. Every attribute on a node even generates element data that has to be synced with all clients, which makes the map downloads even bigger.

write an admin application please, this server is in desperate needs of some brain.

Not seeing how this is related, but ok

Its real, you guys need more scripters..

I'll fix it later on

Thought it was fixed, made it more reliable for higher pings.

I could not reproduce this, tried with id missing and duplicate id names. And yeah the others are some bad design decisions for the editor that waste a lot. Every attribute on a node even generates element data that has to be synced with all clients, which makes the map downloads even bigger.

wasnt a stab at you or anyone, just sayin you could maybe use some help with the server

• 7 months later...