Mr. Green Gaming

Hounds online netmarble - arabic zombies

this game is hounds online netmarble. 

i think it is the first time to see a zombie game that has mosque map, arabic zombies(it is korean game. i am not sure they are going to release this game in NA or not). i got some accounts to play with friends but they dont play now. send me pm if you wanna play it with me (skype - couponbook) i can tell you some sites selling korean accounts if you hate using one of mine. sry i am not sure i can post this in here.

Edited by Aforice Af

INCHANCHAN INCHANCHAN INCHECHE

The voice acting is funny :').

The game also looks just weird. The graphics are okay but the game is just weird :V.

Dunno. Maybe if they release english version it could be possible to play. otherwise nah. Too much overdrive. "Zombies" with police shiels, guns. It would be much more wise to play L4D/L4D2.

But that's just my opinion.

EDIT: You know, Metro 2033 is a Russian game and has Russian voice acting in it (correct me if I'm wrong). Not Metro Last Light tho, you can select a language.

Edited by Mr. Darkness
INCHANCHAN INCHANCHAN INCHECHE

The voice acting is funny :').

The game also looks just weird. The graphics are okay but the game is just weird :V.

Dunno. Maybe if they release english version it could be possible to play. otherwise nah. Too much overdrive. "Zombies" with police shiels, guns. It would be much more wise to play L4D/L4D2.

But that's just my opinion.

EDIT: You know, Metro 2033 is a Russian game and has Russian voice acting in it (correct me if I'm wrong). Not Metro Last Light tho, you can select a language.

there are many videos. this game is really epic. but not really popular in south korea. 

even koreans say voicing acting is poor in hounds but those missions, pvp modes are well done.

anyone wanna play it with me please?

Edited by Aforice Af