Mr. Green Gaming

BAN [SGA]Jack123

Insulting ? Where's the insulting ? Blocking ? The guy probably crashed and was going back on the track, you're the idiot who's probably got a thing for him and trying to get him banned.

Get a actuall video of him blocking or f*ck off.

Has so much cum been squirted  in your eyes that you cant see him blocking?

Jesus! get off jacks nuts and don't reply to a thread with such hostility that doesn't concern you.

nnnmv9.jpg

Edited by zibalingz
Insulting ? Where's the insulting ? Blocking ? The guy probably crashed and was going back on the track, you're the idiot who's probably got a thing for him and trying to get him banned.

maybe u should take a look @ the ground , than you can see that he didn't just 'crashed' he was there and blocked us and we couldn't go through him (again take a look @ the ground ;) )

next time you're trying to insult someone get your facts straight.

and if you want to see him insult other people just check my other thread.

now shut up you're just making troubles.

Edited by BuZZnFroG

maybe u should take a look @ the ground , than you can see that he didn't just 'crashed' he was there and blocked us and we couldn't go through him (again take a look @ the ground ;) )

I did take a look and all i see are tire marks ( not sure what you mean maybe there is something that i don't see )

You said he kept insulting, and there is no proof of him insulting on this particular thread except for your useless words.

In the pic you posted could have happened anything, so once again get a video or f*ck off.

I did take a look and all i see are tire marks ( not sure what you mean maybe there is something that i don't see )

You said he kept insulting, and there is no proof of him insulting on this particular thread except for your useless words.

In the pic you posted could have happened anything, so once again get a video or f*ck off.

it seems like your brain isn't working well ( today? )

as i already said - take a look @ the ground :)

Edit: Please stop to comment in this thread. i don't want that this turns into a flamewar. Maybe you understand it now?

thanks.

Edited by BuZZnFroG