Mr. Green Gaming

xpr0legendx's Admin Application

uiltje45

Gameserver(s): The MrGreen Minecraft server, Server.minecraft.nl. (Factions server)

Minecraft name: xpr0legendx

Month & Year of Birth: April 1998

Country of origin: The Netherlands

Average weekly playtime: About 25 hours a week.

Active hours: 13:00 - 23:00 GTM +1

Languages able to communicate in: English and Dutch.

Link to Steam profile (if any): I barely use steam and prefer skype communication.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I have been a ChatMod of the faction server for about a month now. I enjoy helping other people and keeping the chat clean from spammers and advertisers. I never thought I would make an admin application, but afther some people suggested I should become an admin; I finally decided to make one afther being with this community for a very long time.

I play this game since 1.6.8 beta, meaning I know all the mechanics of the game. So I know exactly whether someone is hacking or not. Other than that, I ran my own server for quite some time, meaning I know almost all commands. I will provide in-game assistance to newer players of the game if needed; hoping the player count will increase. I've never been an admin before and never applied for one.

I'm easily contactable over skype and will usually respond in 10 to 20 minutes. You can also contact on the forum as I read it multiple times a day. I'm very well known by the players and as I said previously in my application, some people suggested me as admin.

Thanks for reading my application!

Edited by uiltje45

Im sure you will be a great admin xpr0! Good luck, mate! :)

Good luck.

I'd like to see xpro get admin he is very active and helpful. He's been here ages and is probably the one that deserves it the most out of everyone who is still playing.

Thanks for the support guys! I really appreciate it :)

• 2 weeks later...

If this happens, i quit the server.

He constantly mutes me invalidly which means he is abusing.

so far, my list:

3x 2 hour mute

1x 13 hour mute

1x 24 hour mute, still pending..

NO.

If this happens then it could mean two things. You're doing something terribly wrong or you are unaware of the rules. In this case it's both. You keep violating the rules and you don't seem to understand for what you're getting muted for. Even when you are muted, you keep going by changing your faction name.

EDIT: This 22 minute video shows you the reason why I muted you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE_ocrw0WKs

Edited by xpr0legendx

If this happens, i quit the server.

He constantly mutes me invalidly which means he is abusing.

so far, my list:

3x 2 hour mute

1x 13 hour mute

1x 24 hour mute, still pending..

NO.

If this happens then it could mean two things. You're doing something terribly wrong or you are unaware of the rules. In this case it's both. You keep violating the rules and you don't seem to understand for what you're getting muted for. Even when you are muted, you keep going by changing your faction name.

EDIT: This 22 minute video shows you the reason why I muted you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE_ocrw0WKs

Seeing some of those messages, I don't argue at all with the mutes. Respecting chatmods is clearly defined in our server rules. 

However, xpr0, you are expected to hold yourself in a higher esteem than that of a general player on our server. You shouldn't be swearing, disrespecting, or inciting aggravation at our players. I'm not saying that you've done this, per say, (couldn't be bothered to go through chat logs as they're in Dutch), but just keep these things in mind. 

Unmuting megajosh for now, as long as he behaves himself in the future. 

And now, stay on topic please. :)

• 3 weeks later...