Mr. Green Gaming

Chat Moderator @ Application

skiptea

Gameserver(s): Server.Minecraft.nl (Factions)

Minecraft name: Skiptea

Month & Year of Birth: January 1999

Country of origin: The Netherlands

Average weekly playtime: 20 to 30 hours a week.

Active hours: 15:00 - 01:00 GTM +1

Languages able to communicate in: English, Dutch and German.

Link to Steam profile (if any): I'm not really familiar with steam, so I'd rather use skype to communicate. if needed, you can also reach me on the forum

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be Chat Moderator:

I've been playing this game for a long time now, and as I already knew I like to help people with any questions and I would like to keep the chat clean from spammers and advertisers. I'm a well known player. I started playing this server about '2' to '3' years ago. I like to introduce new players about The MrGreen Minecraft server so they know a bit what to do and how to make a start.

I'm easily contactable over skype and will usually respond in 30 minutes. You can also contact me on the forum or in game if needed

Thank you for reading my application!

Skiptea

~Gino

Denied. 

Your in-game attitude is deplorable. You accused a player of admin abuse, when he wasn't even an admin. Grow up before you even start thinking about being in a position like this. 

Besides, I appoint chat mods on people I see fit, so making an application here is useless.