Mr. Green Gaming

Maps for mix server by: Borz

Borz

rtf-super-cars-v3: ERROR: Couldn't find file Icons/Teleport.png for resource RTF-super-cars-v3

Loading of resource 'RTF-super-cars-v3' failed
rtf-super-cars-v4: Uploaded
nts-its-my-life: Uploaded, could you add a car change pickup near the second cp? Because some cars cant reach it.
Cars like the dumper or hotdog can't pass under the building.
Edited by (O)_(O)

I won't upload NTS maps with custom vehicles, its useless because you will get random cars in every cp for what you need custom vehicles in this kind of map? :S

rtf-supercarsv4: replaced

rtf-supercarsv2: Not uploaded, it needs some arrows to indicate where to go and need more repair...

Edited by (O)_(O)
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RTF - Those maps were deleted because it took players to long to finish them and they were to difficult for our average players. Please make some changes to them if you want them uploaded.

NTS waazaaa - Not uploaded - I couldn't understand the map, how to players get to the red checkpoints?

NTS For cena - I'm not sure about this one, but it's uploaded for now

RTF - Those maps were deleted because it took players to long to finish them and they were to difficult for our average players. Please make some changes to them if you want them uploaded.

NTS waazaaa - Not uploaded - I couldn't understand the map, how to players get to the red checkpoints?

NTS For cena - I'm not sure about this one, but it's uploaded for now

RTF-its like other pro RTF maps WhoopWhoop aggot if players play it 5~10 times they will know how is the map and it will be easy

NTS waazaaa i add some arrows

2OGvYVP.jpg

7nw91o9.jpg

NTS For cena any edit i am ready

NTS-waazaaaaaaa.zip

Edited by Borz
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...