Unban Request [SGA]DOOZYJude

isiritis

1. Your ingame name

-> [sGA]DOOZYJude

2. Date of your ban

->21.07.14

3. What game/server are you banned from

->MrGreen Race

4. Who banned you (only if you know who)

->SDK

5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why)

-> I had visitation by real life friends who are really insane idiots. I told them they can drive at mr green but with another nick in a normal way without provoking any driver. But they did the opposite. They rammed other good players with fake nick for around 10 minutes. I wasn't watching them playing. I noticed it, that they made stupid stuff when it was too late.

6. Reason why we should unban you

->You all admins know me, Im driving here every day since one and a half year. Im really popular at mr green race Server. Sorry to all drivers who got rammed by me especially to coldskin. Ive heard that you was the sacrifice of the ramming attack :(

I hope you can forgive me.

Ok now another thing. Shortly before I had got the ban I wanted to upload my map here.

I dont want to boast it but this map is in comparison to the other maps mr green contains one of the best maps Mr Green could have.

I spend at least 150 hours on it to create this awesome map. In the first 24 hours the map was played 100 times in the SGA RACE & SGA Private Server. Ive worked with many SGA members to make this race map incredible.

After unban I will upload this map here for free!

Here a gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pDWiAAbjSw&list=UUpcX5FxQ8_Ig6v3tOxWUXiQ

Thanks for reading this. I hope we can solve this problem quickly.

And sorry for my english, Im from Germany.

-[sGA]DOOZYJude.