Mr. Green Gaming

Robbipvp's admin application for the mrgreen minecraft server

robbi_pvp

Gameserver: play.minecraft.nl, the MrGreen Community Minecraft server

Country of origin: Norway

Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114201748/

Minecraft name **: robbi_pvp

Average weekly playtime: About 51 hours a week.

Active hours: 14:30 - 23:00 GTM +1

Languages able to communicate in: English and Norwegian

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

I'm Robert from Norway, I'm 14 years old and I've been an active member since the 1.0 update.
I play minecraft around 5 - 7 hours each day and around 6 - 11 hours in the weekends though I've not been able to stay that active the last month due to my hardisk not working.

What can I offer? Like I said I'm very active and with most of the admins being in USA and dingo now going to high school I don't think there will be admins on 24/7. I'm very active in pvp and I know when someone is hacking. I've would say most of the players on the server know me, and I've got alot of players from the server on skype, and if you msg me I'll probally respond in the 10 first minutes If I'm not there when you send it..

So this is how I'll be working:

• I got fraps running 24/7 so it's easy to record if something happends.
  • I have skype open all the time so it's easy to conntact me.
  • I'll pvp as much as I used to because this is an easy way to see hackers, I'll probally go in /vanish sometimes to look for hackers and xrayers.

Previous admin experience:

I've been admin on severals of other minecraft server, though only one of them became popular but later it got shut down due to the owner having problems IRL.

Thanks for reading.

-robbi

Edited by robbi_pvp