Mr. Green Gaming

About race server and mix server... and goldberg

Simple suggestion.... Add NTS mode and maps to Race server so Goldberg can stop spamming mix with nts marathon maps.... or disable map buy

It's their gcs not yours,and they can do anything they want with em,oh and also,there are loads and loads of servers in-case you wanna play DD and shooter.

it pisses

Edited by viiNi

Apologies for bumping an old topic but this must be brought to attention. I'm not talking about Goldberg, I've encountered few people that actually buy Marathon maps on purpose just to piss other people off, I don't get the fun part about it. It's rather annoying than fun to play to every single player out there. Not everyone is interested in Marathon maps, Some people in this topic mentioned that It's their GC and they're allowed to do whatever they want, Sure but picture yourself in the server and try holding on to the marathon spam. Not that I'm saying Marathon maps are shitty, Sure it's fun to play but it's not when it gets repeatedly queued for about 4 times in a row.

Now, I don't completely agree with HeartBeat. Disabling Map buying feature would be a bad idea but what I think would be a great is that players should be allowed to buy only 3 maps in a day. We won't be dealing such issues like this any more if this feature gets implemented.

Sure but picture yourself in the server and try holding on to the marathon spam. Not that I'm saying Marathon maps are ...

they only buy maps as a challenge , we do challenges against others on nts maps so the loser buy a nts,and since we like long ones,how about a marathon.

it's fun isn't it?

He paid for you as you stand defending him?

Sure but picture yourself in the server and try holding on to the marathon spam. Not that I'm saying Marathon maps are ...

they only buy maps as a challenge , we do challenges against others on nts maps so the loser buy a nts,and since we like long ones,how about a marathon.

it's fun isn't it?

he paid me to rape your anus.

it's fun isn't it?

he paid me to rape your anus.

heheheh i like troll...