Mr. Green Gaming

UNFAIR KILL!

Guest F1MADKILLER

Guest F1MADKILLER

GoldBerg on mix just killed me claiming I was lagging when I am not a ping of 30! and fiberoptic network cabled connection is BULLSHIT! I want this to be dealt with he kills me and says lag thats no reason to kill some one! and his reason for KILL WTF! that is no reason to kill me I WANT GOLDBERG TO BE STRIPPED OF KILL COMMAND AS HES ABUSING IT!

post-1970-0-84735100-1409947081_thumb.jp

GoldBerg on mix just killed me claiming I was lagging when I am not a ping of 30! and fiberoptic network cabled connection is BULLSHIT! I want this to be dealt with he kills me and says lag thats no reason to kill some one! and his reason for KILL WTF! that is no reason to kill me I WANT GOLDBERG TO BE STRIPPED OF KILL COMMAND AS HES ABUSING IT!

As i said.. If you're bugged like that you're unnable to kill, you are immortal, so it's unfair to let you go while you can't be killed!

Guest F1MADKILLER

Skype his reason was not one what was said if the reason was car bugged I wouldn't be here as his reason was WTF! no real reason to kill me if it was car bugged that would be a good fair reason but I think they need screenshots of the person they kill as proof they are not going to abuse perms like goldberg does and he does not kille campers and blockers as well.

THIRD CLAIM AGAINST HIM

WNI9KF.png

PvKkNn.png

Y6Eg2P.png

Yea that's kinda abuse.. but i've already talked with SDK about things, and btw, that's kinda old, on that pic i was kinda new so i kinda abused because i didnt knew what was right and wrong =)

Guest F1MADKILLER

As i said.. If you're bugged like that you're unnable to kill, you are immortal, so it's unfair to let you go while you can't be killed!

the reason was WTF! not bugged car as that could be classed as command abuse as you first said to powermoosecock it was me lagging when asked why I was killed

Edited by F1MADKILLER

the reason was WTF! not bugged car as that could be classed as command abuse as you first said to powermoosecock it was me lagging when asked why I was killed

To be honest.. if for example Powermoosewes would have the power to kill and he killed you while you were immortal, you wouldn't care, i just think you hate me so much that you wanna get me banned. Im just talking from my experience.

Pfff, what you see on your side might be a normal framerate, but for the rest of the players you might lag as hell due to a bad connection.

Edited by Accident