Mr. Green Gaming

New mix server mode idea - Crash

Okay so we have a new mode idea for mix server. I am thinking something close to SH like a DM mode. Everything goes the same as SH mode but instead, you can spawn back and keep killing. The person with more kills by the end of the time wins.
   My suggestion for DM:
-Time limit like 2-3 minutes. (Not long or people will get bored)
-Respawn
-Person with most kills wins.
-Toptime for the persons who had most kills!!
-This can be made with regular (big) sh maps.
-1 GC for one kill as regular.
  Thanks for reading and giving an attention.
Cheers, Crash, Goldberg and Borz

Edited by BonJovi

there is no need for a new gamemode

all that needs to be done is detection of Respawn status. If it's No-Rs then it plays out normally. If it's Rs then a decent timelimit/duration must also be set and players will be allowed to respawn just fine. Adding a kill counter in this case would be optional yet very awesome.

there is no need for a new gamemode

all that needs to be done is detection of Respawn status. If it's No-Rs then it plays out normally. If it's Rs then a decent timelimit/duration must also be set and players will be allowed to respawn just fine. Adding a kill counter in this case would be optional yet very awesome.

Yeah and since it is a mix server, I thought a new mode would be nice. If you consider it

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about a thing.. How about to add a gamemode after dying in SH? So people don't have to wait and feel tired of the server, like adding our idea as a "extra mode" after dying you spawn somewhere and u'r free to kill others with respawn. Idk if i'm bad to maybe share my idea.

I thought about a thing.. How about to add a gamemode after dying in SH? So people don't have to wait and feel tired of the server, like adding our idea as a "extra mode" after dying you spawn somewhere and u'r free to kill others with respawn. Idk if i'm bad to maybe share my idea.

Or,a mini-game like gta 5

Good idea,maybe add a DM mode,with just some couple of maps.