Mr. Green Gaming

A ban request against BoyKa.

Berg

I've seen Boyka done some topics against me, and that i should be banned for insulting him, and that he wants "peace". This is clearly the opposite.

The reason why i haven't done a topic before is because i thought Boyka would stop sometime. Also because i haven't knew how to post with screenshots. Im sure this isn't my last topic against him if he will continue of what he's doing to me.

Also, don't see this as a "revenge". I only prove who is right and who is wrong about "insulting".

post-14672-0-69714300-1411571316_thumb.p

post-14672-0-68646100-1411571329_thumb.p

post-14672-0-38384300-1411571339_thumb.p

post-14672-0-53726800-1411571348_thumb.p

I forgot to mention, all this things started when Boyka got kicked by KoM| due to breaking rules, he were insulting other innocent people etc. Then i kicked him and he started to insult me, and 1 month later (now) it still continues.

Guess if im tired of it?

Well.. I don't think that any player must be banned for insulting (mute him for a long time, of course, if there's an admin). As you said it's just a game, so /ignore him and let the time pass.

Basically, he isn't only insulting me, he's also blocking (as i mentioned in boyka's ban request against me). And to ignore him woulnd't change the fact that he will continue blocking me.

1 more thing, you can't always use /ignore to just be off that person, you have to take discussions (if needed) and solve the problem by that (if possible). I've seen everyone writing "use /ignore, then the problem is solved", well yeah, maybe, but then that person maybe go to other peoples and insult them instead of me, and i think both of us, also the admins, wants to get rid of people who are full of shit.

I'm getting pretty tired of this childish behaviour already.

Please grow up and ignore eachother. You both are wrong, since you both trashtalked to eachother, therefore both of you can be penalized for this.

As i told boyka too, if you have proof of him blocking you, report it to the forum, both of you claim you block eachother, but i havent seen one screen where this is the case from both of you, correct me if i'm wrong.

Everyone else who isn't involved, don't post here.

I'm getting pretty tired of this childish behaviour already.

Please grow up and ignore eachother. You both are wrong, since you both trashtalked to eachother, therefore both of you can be penalized for this.

As i told boyka too, if you have proof of him blocking you, report it to the forum, both of you claim you block eachother, but i havent seen one screen where this is the case from both of you, correct me if i'm wrong.

Everyone else who isn't involved, don't post here.

Well, what should i do then? I told warp and certainly another admins that im sick of boyka's attitude, what they said was like "ok, but you have to get some proofs".. So here i am, i got my proofs, well not on when he blocks, but if he will continue blocking me i will show you, otherwise if he is improves im fine, nothing has to be done if he just leave me alone.

Well.. I don't think that any player must be banned for insulting (mute him for a long time, of course, if there's an admin). As you said it's just a game, so /ignore him and let the time pass.

Basically, he isn't only insulting me, he's also blocking (as i mentioned in boyka's ban request against me). And to ignore him woulnd't change the fact that he will continue blocking me.

1 more thing, you can't always use /ignore to just be off that person, you have to take discussions (if needed) and solve the problem by that (if possible). I've seen everyone writing "use /ignore, then the problem is solved", well yeah, maybe, but then that person maybe go to other peoples and insult them instead of me, and i think both of us, also the admins, wants to get rid of people who are full of shit.

If /ignore does not work for you, the only way to ignore him is don't give a f*** about he says, does, thinks, and if he blocks, kill him with the rights.

If /ignore does not work for you, the only way to ignore him is don't give a f*** about he says, does, thinks, and if he blocks, kill him with the rights.

I was talking in general, he also insults other players too. And honestly.. i dont have something with you to do, this is about me and Boyka, and why i did a topic is because i can post screenshots here and that's what the admins wanted, so im aiming at the admins, asking for advices and/or actions.

U can lock this topic now and we can talk in PM if you want Kali. I dont want more shit.

sorry for replying here,since i'm not involved,

all i wanted to say was,goldberg,boyka,grow up a bit more,you are behind a screen getting insulted,is it the end of the world?

if you got insulted on mta or on anywhere else behind the screen and you don't really need to deal with it why waste your time typing all this shit?

Anyway,just grow up guys,for you goldberg and for boyka.

Well, that's true. But as i said, other admins wanted proofs, so here they are. Im not being childish, just followed the instructions they gaved me.

Anyways, i feel this as a certain double standard though.