Mr. Green Gaming

DJ_Tanatos Mr.GreenGaming Race Admin Applications

Tanatos

Good Morning,

- Gameserver: Multi Theft Auto Mr.GreenGamin Race Server

Country of origin: Poland

Minecraft name **: N/A

Why I want to become an administrator ?

I spend a lot of time on the server: important it me that each of us well spent time on the server, without any blocking opponents, and taking care of vocabulary, without any profanity, a lot of Poles who plays on the server, unfortunately , does not follow the rules, everyone must be treated equally

I would like to apologize for my English is not too good, but I think you can communicate

Regards and all the best have a nice day

"Admin for the server, not the server for admin"

Edited by Tanatos

I've had some bad conversations with you, when i asked you to stop playing your music trough your mic, i also remember you having to use a translator, i even banned you for it, and insultin me once. 

I hope you changed your ways, if so, good luck, if not then i wouldnt vouch for you.

I've had some bad conversations with you, when i asked you to stop playing your music trough your mic, i also remember you having to use a translator, i even banned you for it, and insultin me once. 

I hope you changed your ways, if so, good luck, if not then i wouldnt vouch for you.

I remember, Let the bygones be bygones, more of it will not happen again...

Anyway thanks

That I believe it is possible agreement by google translator, so you should turn a blind eye to it

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks AleksCore :)

Well, i dont want to give u bad rep but you dont understand english, i tried to have a conversation with you like a week ago and you werent able to keep a simple conversation, you need to practice the english, bro, you can try with this: https://pl.duolingo.com/

ps: good luck :)

A little I can agree with you, but in my opinion there is a no need for knowledge of English to admin server, but everyone has an opinion and regulations

Thanks SkyBlue :)

Edited by Tanatos