Mr. Green Gaming

MAPS/MIX :::Froyax

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey, well, there were problems with the maps by the target but you change it, warp if you want to try the maps are above normal but the goal changed, and fits 3, there are 2 maps with music, please if there is a problem with music or something diganme to accommodate and learn from those mistakes, thanks

-So the meta.xml maps so there are no complications

-<meta> 

<info  gamemodes = "race"  racemode = "rtf"  type = "map"  name = "RTF-Pro-v4"  author = "Froyax"  version = "1.0.0" ></info> 
    <map  src = "RTF-Pro-v4.map"  dimension = "0" ></map>

-And so I put the meta.xml with music
   -<meta>
    <info  gamemodes = "race"  racemode = "rtf"  type = "map"  name = "RTF-Pro-v5"  author = "Froyax"  version = "1.0.0" ></info> 
    <map  src = "RTF-Pro-v5.map"  dimension = "0" ></map>    
    <script src="music.lua" type="client" />
    <file src="music.mp3" />

I put this in case there are any errors, correct them and thus not upload, upload so well done, Ty :D  ;)

RTF-Pro-v4.rar

RTF-Pro-v5.rar

RTF-Pro-v6.rar

Uploaded - Meta still incorrect ... Learn how to make a proper meta I won't fix it again.

Don't use those many spaces in your code.

WRONG:

-<meta> 

<info  gamemodes = "race"  racemode = "rtf"  type = "map"  name = "RTF-Pro-v4"  author = "Froyax"  version = "1.0.0" ></info> 
    <map  src = "RTF-Pro-v4.map"  dimension = "0" ></map>

CORRECT:

<meta> 

<info gamemodes="race"  racemode="rtf"  type="map"  name="RTF-Pro-v4"  author="Froyax"  version="1.0.0" ></info> 
    <map src="RTF-Pro-v4.map" dimension="0" ></map>
Edited by warp.

hey, today I have not uploaded map, but make this post poruqe need some help, I need answers are varied ah my questions, if I can help thanks.

1)I open the meta.xml with notebook, I wonder if there are any errors when using this program because it almost always meta.xml * my * are bad, and because I want to do a good job not to cause discomfort.

2)Speaking of this topic of the meta.xml, to see if I could pass the example of the, rtf and the shooter, poravor, I know this in relgas, but not quite understand

3)I use software for maps, but nose and add them to meta.xml, I know the rules say, but do not quite understand, I think the * import * used, but nose and put it either in the text

I do this because they do not want to cause more problems to warp, is that correct me while cadsa and is fastidious, and that he also annoys him, and then why do this to avoid more problems with my maps, well, thanks for helping I'm in my last months in maps, and thanks for putting up, :D