Mr. Green Gaming

Balmung, when will you start Managing the server?

jillesstijn64

Hey Balmung, I have a few question that are not very clear...

1. When will you start managing the server? You said this week, but I never see you...

2. What are your ideas for the server? I know you were going to make a topic about this, but I didnt see a topic so far, so am I asking it now...

This was it, had more questions, but forgot them... (If I gorget them they wont be that important though :P )

I hope to see an answer soon (Sorry for my inpatience, its just excitement!)

-Jill

Please Balmung or someone else start doing something because on this moment the server is fucked up.

-No pvp server

-No creative  

-On factions there are a lot of problems

-/spawn isn't there yet

-I found out that the power counting, not only power counting but power in general is really fucked up:

You also can't kick people, /f power and /f kick don't seem to work to the people that are offline, you just get real weird shit: minemaster6060 - 6/8 power but if you look at our power and count them all up you get a total other outcome then what /f who actually says what your power is.

Please start fixing these things or many people will quit the server.

-Krekel

I've been a lot busier than I anticipated, I'm still currently talking with Ywa about everything so I don't want to confirm any potential changes to things, but I'll do my best to answer your questions.

1. This isn't decided yet, there's still some things I need to get finalized with Ywa (All of which are me being slow). I also need to find out what my limitations are for the server.

2. Essentially what I'm looking to do is a complete reboot of the server. I'd be looking to wipe as much as I can, Removing factions, removing admins and removing all bans.

What I want to do is really close a door on the Clavus/Kodauer Era of how the minecraft server is run.

Edit:

Please Balmung or someone else start doing something because on this moment the server is fucked up.

-No pvp server

-No creative  

-On factions there are a lot of problems

-/spawn isn't there yet

-I found out that the power counting, not only power counting but power in general is really fucked up:

You also can't kick people, /f power and /f kick don't seem to work to the people that are offline, you just get real weird shit: minemaster6060 - 6/8 power but if you look at our power and count them all up you get a total other outcome then what /f who actually says what your power is.

Please start fixing these things or many people will quit the server.

-Krekel

I wont be looking at anything regarding the server currently as I want to move onto a new system as fast as I can.

Edited by Balmung

So actually, you want to get a whole new admin-team, but first run the server on your own. (Not sure about the last)

you want to remove factions, which I think is not a really good idea, the players that play, play on factions, the whole playerbase is based on this server, when you remove it the server will be empty within 4 days or something... Its your oppinion, and you seem to know what you do, this is only a suggestion!

I doubt if I am going to like it, depends on what you are going to do, but for now I really hope to see you making progress with the server and wish you the best of luck! 

Thank you for helping anyways, I hope to see you on sometimes and I hope that you will tell us some more about the server later!

(again sorry for my impatience, just excitement!)

Edited by jillesstijn64

Well i think most of the factions players would agree that this isnt what any of us want. this server was built on Factions and to remove the core from the server means players will no longer be interested, they will just leave to another server. I have been on this server for a long while now and i would be sad to see everyone including myself leaving because someone has big ideas. If you want to impliment such drastic ideas, ask people before or launch another server with the new changes on and do a trial run, then see how it works out.

Also i agree with jill in that this server has a good player base which is already being damaged by head admins not fixing server issues etc. The server admins do a great job being active and always being available to help any player. Its just being let down by head admins not doing their job. 

I sound like im having a go at the head admin team here which in a way i am as i want this server to be supported by others. The players are doing their job keeping it active and loyal to the server, the server admins are being as helpful and active as possible to make the server experience better, its just you guys on the top rung not bothering with it.

But i dont mean to sound like im having a go, i just want this server to be supported from the top so then it will be great again.

anyway, they are my feelings on the server issues. Reply to me as we need to make this about the community :)

Thanks guys