Mr. Green Gaming

My ban.

jillesstijn64

Okay, so I heard xpr0 banned me, but he said he warned everyone who knew about the accounts, including me. I didnt hear that the main accounts would be banned, and he didnt say to me, so did no-one else. I only know he would ban the internet accounts. This ban is pure bullshit, banning MAIN accounts for using internet accounts, it makes no sense, the only thing you will see that happens is people quiting the server, and so did I thought of doing that too, I wont do it, and by the way, it is not in the rules or anything, so it shouldnt be a thing you are able to get banned for. I really think this rule that is made by an admin, not even the manager sucks, I can understand that internet accounts arent allowed, but banning the main accounts is a very dumb action. You said I have 2 other accounts to play on, but for the people who havent and are using an internet account, they will find more accounts on the internet and play on them. Dont be a pussy and close this topic, I njust think it is unfair.

-Jill

BTW: Xpr0, why did you say robbi banned me while you did?

Edited by jillesstijn64

Public alts are used for hacking, spamming or free power for factions. There are more than 1000 accounts on the internet. Don't expect me to ban all those accounts. It just takes too long. The only way to stop this is to ban their main account, hoping they will stop using these accounts or to ipban them. I choose to ban your main account instead of ipbanning you.

I discussed this in our old admin chat (when kodauer was still admin). We agreed that we could ban these alts and so I banned 150 of them. /rules doesn't even work, so I understand why it's not there :V

EDIT: I was talking to someone else and you assumed I was talking with you.

Edited by xpr0legendx

But I didnt, so there is no reason to ban. If a guys says: I am going to rob the bank. Will he be put in prison his whole lifetime? No. He only will be put in prison when he actually did it! So actually you banned me for nothing.

EDIT: By the way, xpr0 you said you discussed it with the admin team, but yoy said the OLD admin team, did you make this rule with this admin team too?

Edited by jillesstijn64

More bad bans

I got banned for looting an base.

What happened?

There was another alt account madness, They all joined KuTulu.

xpr0legendx disbanded KuTulu. so their land was unclaimed.

I looted their base, i denied to give it back, and now i'm banned.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________And i will refuse to give it back.

Edited by steenooo

I guess for an week of 2 and balmungs plans are canceled?

Ywa should take care of this server

-------------------------------------

or

-------------------------------------

Clavus should return

Well, if xpr0 becomes manager, balmung plans will prob. Be cancelled until he comes back? I guess? But uhmm... Xpr0 what are you going to do while you are manager... I dont think you are going to do updates, are you?

Also, can we discuss this on a new topic... I kinda feel stupid about this topic now, was just a silly rage :3

Well, if xpr0 becomes manager, balmung plans will prob. Be cancelled until he comes back? I guess? But uhmm... Xpr0 what are you going to do while you are manager... I dont think you are going to do updates, are you?Also, can we discuss this on a new topic... I kinda feel stupid about this topic now, was just a silly rage :3

I will do my best if I'm going to be the new manager. We're still discussing this. I'll create a new topic about what changes you can expect for the new map.
Edited by xpr0legendx

Talked with xpr0 and dingo yesterday, I think we got to an agreement that xpr0 is the best choice. Dingo said he would be more active but didn't want to take over the management of the server. As for me, I lack experience with coding, and I'm not ready for such a responsibility yet.

Edited by robbi_pvp