Mr. Green Gaming

Knul's Moderator Application

Knul

Hey, it's Knullo here. Thanks for reading this topic!

Gameserver: MTA Race Server
Country of origin: Belgium
Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/id/reddevilknul

Active hours: 0:30 - 5 hours

Minecraft name **: KoS_Knul

IGN Name: [uDka]Knul / Knul

Birthday: 24 June 

Languages spoken: Dutch, English, Lil' bit French, Understand German but can't speak it :P

Little something about yourself and why you think you're fit to be moderator:

Coucou! It's Knul here, this is a MODERATOR application not an ADMIN application.

• I want to submit this Moderator Application because we need more of them. I'm informed AleksCore, Jack123, MD and DOOZYJude are moderator's.
  • I'm European and i play in weekends and vacation rarely in nighttime too!
  • I play on MrGreenGaming since begin 2011, yeah i'm knowned in the server.
  • I want the Moderator rank to eradicate/shift the blockers and rammers, not to be a powerfull asshole who kills for nothing.. /k would be very usefull for me, i used to be a blocker, but i stopped that cause it's annoying as hack.
  • Everyday i see 5 - 10 blockers and mostly there is no one to shift him/her :/ .
  • I'm a very active player, and if i'm on the computer i'm playing MTA. In Exams Period i'm max 1h online.
  • I'm someone with much knowledge about this server and mta !
  • My Name IRL is Jonas

Thanks for your attention, greets Knullo!

Edited by Knul!!

The guy blocks and trolls himself and wants to be a moderator? Hilarious..

Funny to see that you're hating, and you ride against everyone. Btw, whats the problem if i'm trolling myself and not you? :o

I'm not hating i'm just telling what i see.. What do you mean i ride against everyone??

The guy blocks and trolls himself and wants to be a moderator? Hilarious..

Funny to see that you're complaining, and you ride against everyone. Btw, whats the problem if i'm trolling myself and not you? :o

I'm not hating i'm just telling what i see.. What do you mean i ride against everyone??

Maybe you see someone else, or just see me driving backwards and he rides against me or somethin'? anyways, i don't block :P

Edited by Knul!!

Dude i don't know what you're talking about i dont understand you..

What i meant was that you're a troll who drives backward in circuits and smash into other people myself included here's how you behave

knul.png
I was gonna keep this to myself but since you're trying to be a moderator i just wanna make things clear for everyone.

Dude i don't know what you're talking about i dont understand you..

What i meant was that you're a troll who drives backward in circuits and smash into other people myself included here's how you behave

knul.png
I was gonna keep this to myself but since you're trying to be a moderator i just wanna make things clear for everyone.

Ah, i remember that. I was driving backwards for Nitro + CP, Sandy was raging cause he was racing good and i apologized for that, but the reaction is so extreme just for a little crash that lost 3 seconds. Btw, that's a long time ago when that happened. :)

Sandy sorry for post. But man you should look for real problems. This is just a game. You always recording any shit and float the whole topic. It just looks like that you´re nerd and have no life <_< Say "NO" with a short message or wish him good luck, thats it :P

Its ok, that you dont like Knul, me or who else. But this is just incredible annoying for every reader of this text. Will times for getting an adult..

And please stop defending yourself in the next comment. Its needless :mellow:

Sandy sorry for post. But man you should look for real problems. This is just a game. You always recording any shit and float the whole topic. It just looks like that you´re nerd and have no life <_< Say "NO" with a short message or wish him good luck, thats it :P

Its ok, that you dont like Knul, me or who else. But this is just incredible annoying for every reader of this text. Will times for getting an adult..

I did say no with a short message but Knul elaborated on it.

You're just angry because unlike you i have evidence to support my accusations. Pathetic little wanker.

@knul you were definitely trolling that day driving backward all the time not just for the lost CP (every troll's excuse)

You're just angry because unlike you i have evidence to support my accusations. Pathetic little wanker.

@knul you were definitely trolling that day driving backward all the time not just for the lost CP (every troll's excuse)

Would you please shut up, u're really screwing this topic, let's talk about this in a chat, not here. You're downing me about stupid things that aren't even close from bad.

Would you please shut up, u're really screwing this topic, let's talk about this in a chat, not here. You're downing me about stupid things that aren't even close from bad.

Sure. Good luck with your application 

Edited by King Miko

Sure. Good luck with your application 

Thanks.

keep it nice on admin applications,guys

hey knul,good luck with your application,i think you will do well with the /k command :)

True, it screwed my app, admin(s) please delete the reactions from king miko and me complaining .

And thanks, i'll think it too xD 

Edited by Knul!!