Mr. Green Gaming

FPS kill

Guest F1MADKILLER

Guest F1MADKILLER

I think the FPS kill should be 20 not 25 i just got killed for 24 FPS its something I think would benefit all on the server as its rather annoying being 1 FPS short of the 25 FPS and then getting killed.

Guest F1MADKILLER

I been getting killed just 1 FPS under rather stupid and it be nice if it was lowed back to 20 FPS as I got a Nvidia GEFORCE 720M in this and it runs all but MTA fine e.g. WatchDogs ULTRA high no lag at all but MTA rather stupidly has FPS dropping below 25 FPS ):

Ehm.. fps ( frames per second ) should only affect the player having the issue? I can see him bumping into players when his fps get's lowe but since you guys are able to detect the player his framerate.. why don't you just make him nocollide ( he can't bump into other players, it's called ghostform in mta i believe? ) and set his velocity to 0. ( a full stop ) when his fps ia below 15 you turn him nocollide and when it's below 10 you make him stop. Seems like a better solution to me rather then killing him :V

Because 3 out of the 5 gamemodes in the mix server rely on players hitting eachother. So if someone has 20fps, even 25, the players with good fps will get pushed off much quicker, resulting in very unfair gameplay.

We used to kick people for low fps, now that it changed to kill people start to complain lol.

Edited by KaliBwoy
Guest F1MADKILLER

The kick was easier to avoid via moving camera to where there was no people for temp so the FPS rate goes up till less pepole about never had this issue on win 7 with a rubbish Intel HD GPU

Ehm.. fps ( frames per second ) should only affect the player having the issue? I can see him bumping into players when his fps get's lowe but since you guys are able to detect the player his framerate.. why don't you just make him nocollide ( he can't bump into other players, it's called ghostform in mta i believe? ) and set his velocity to 0. ( a full stop ) when his fps ia below 15 you turn him nocollide and when it's below 10 you make him stop. Seems like a better solution to me rather then killing him :V

Because 3 out of the 5 gamemodes in the mix server rely on players hitting eachother. So if someone has 20fps, even 25, the players with good fps will get pushed off much quicker, resulting in very unfair gameplay.

We used to kick people for low fps, now that it changed to kill people start to complain lol.

You can still make it depend on the gametype? :V

It already is afaik ( i didnt make the script, nor do i ever have less than 35-40fps), 

Can't we automatically change the players clip if the FPS is getting low? That might help some noobs to play.

Yes, thats a good idea actually.