Mr. Green Gaming

Alternative Server

FwP

I realized how much work it actually takes to set up a server and config the plugins properly. On top of that, most of my friends stopped playing minecraft a long time ago. And I'm just not that interested in minecraft anymore. So there's the reason why I'm no longer interested in setting up the server.

I hope you all find another server or game to play on :)

What would everyone think if I put up a simple survival server for people to play on? Xpr0 doesn't seem interested anymore in setting up the server I mentioned in previous post. 

Even if you did that, It would be great, just a place where mr greeners can play, hack the shit out of and get banned, raid and just be general dickheads to eachother, then I'd be happy. I may even do some research into how to run a factions server and help out :P

What would everyone think if I put up a simple survival server for people to play on? Xpr0 doesn't seem interested anymore in setting up the server I mentioned in previous post.

Old school mrg factions!

I change... No longen steenooo on banlist <3

Edited by steenooo

Well if we go mindcrack, it'll only be a small amount of people... the only way to ensure players is to go public. That has it's own headaches.

I get it, and its true what you say, but how about griefing?

There's a plethora of plugins which prevent griefing. It's just the issue of minecraft kids being minecraft kids - ie. being annoying toxic idiots

Well if we go mindcrack, it'll only be a small amount of people... the only way to ensure players is to go public. That has it's own headaches.

There's a plethora of plugins which prevent griefing. It's just the issue of minecraft kids being minecraft kids - ie. being annoying toxic idiots

Yup... I was one of them :P And to ban everyone who's griefing isnt that smart... Playerbase will drop dramaticly :V

Grief prevention: coreprotect, best anti grief i know.

Toxic kids: easy bans... Don't wanna behalve you? Ok, bai

Abuus shit topics: ignore it.

I was thinking of something like this: 

1. Main Survival World - It's peaceful/no PvP

2. "Mining" World, where PvP is enabled. Ore rates are doubled here, you get more EXP, etc

3. McMMo. Before all of you vanilla people get enraged, it's actually quite addicting and fun to play with. 

4. Organized "Factions" in the main world. You can build alone or with other people. Up to you entirely. We'll use some antigriefing plugin (like prisim) along with some sort of land claiming plugin (like factions)

Thoughts/Suggestions? :)