Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Mix Ban request

Sky

Hey guys, so today i was going round laps in a NTS race 1st all the time.. THEN.. This stupid dumbfuck with his GM off started to block me in an uphill.. i couldnt do anything and he rekt my day.. i got really fucking mad and ragequitted... His name is ONUR(24) And i'm not even sure if he belongs at [DoN]. If not ban him kick him off the clan because that clan members dont do this sort of shit. I was going the 3rd lap for a beautiful toptime, but then this fucktard started ramming me.. Please ban ONUR and i will be very thankful. 

Regards

Sky

P.S. Ban him forever or for a long period of time so he can learn what's bad to do.. Plus he started abusing me a long time ago so i ignored him.

Edited by Sky.meh

Don't be mad, but ramming is allowed...

Ramming might be allowed, but BLOCKING is strictly prohibited, with that being said i also have found this player to be of agressive and trollish nature, often ruining the fun for other players and therefore should be punished for it, if it isn't by the server admins at least by people at DoN should have the decency of expelling such huge sack of excrement of their clan. I also have had my fair share of problems with this player due to his arrogant way of being and generally his troll actions that cost GC/toptimes to others, hope i got my point across, good afternoon to everyone and a happy new year.

TL;DR, he's a blocker and deserves being banned or sacked from DoN.

Edited by kabooom

That was not ramming. That was BLOCKING. he was standing sideways n front of me and i couldnt push him up a hill with a darn hotdog lol

Ramming might be allowed, but BLOCKING is strictly prohibited, with that being said i also have found this player to be of agressive and trollish nature, often ruining the fun for other players and therefore should be punished for it, if it isn't by the server admins at least by people at DoN should have the decency of expelling such huge sack of excrement of their clan. I also have had my fair share of problems with this player due to his arrogant way of being and generally his troll actions that cost GC/toptimes to others, hope i got my point across, good afternoon to everyone and a happy new year.

TL;DR, he's a blocker and deserves being banned or sacked from DoN.

Wise words mate. Punishment should be granted for this guy

Edited by Sky.meh

First of all, everyone who is not involved, get out of this topic. http://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/2741-read-this-before-posting/

Secondly, without proof there's not much we can do. All i can say in this regard is that i'll keep an eye out for him.

And thirdly, we do not handle clan issues, since we are not a clan. You should go to the clan's website for that matter. 

First of all, everyone who is not involved, get out of this topic. http://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/2741-read-this-before-posting/

Secondly, without proof there's not much we can do. All i can say in this regard is that i'll keep an eye out for him.

And thirdly, we do not handle clan issues, since we are not a clan. You should go to the clan's website for that matter. 

Ahh.. Stupid me :c Didnt take a screenshot.. well meh.