Mr. Green Gaming

Unmute me

ChickenAttack

I don't care why I was muted as I was afk, it was something about some eastern european guy having an argument with binslayer, nothing to do with me, I don't care if some admin is getting into military academy or training for the NYPD or is gonna become a mall cop somewhere I don't care if this is another case of #hulpjeadminabuse or #binslayeradminabuse zzz snorefest blabla yada yada... 14 days for being afk you must be on crack

Looks like binslayer is giving admins a bad name. This was the reason the likes of personalizado wasn't made admin because he'd kill people randomly for his own pleasure, and the reason why hulpje was caught out some time ago doing admin abuse.

Bin is also getting praised by the likes of moroccanguy who was actually caught insulting admins at least once to my knowledge and banned for days for it. So it looks like this little ban someone while AFK thing is a way of bringing all the mall cops and deranged pricks into town

Its just weird that an admin comes mute everyone in the clan and then goes to race again :S and for what? NOTHING. + I never saw before admin flames a players. whatever the player did. That doesn't give him the rights to flame a player. Admins should respect the player whatever happened. If a player disrespected an admin member.... Admins have the rights to mute/ban him and they should have a prove for it, But Slayer doesn't have any prove at all.

Guest F1MADKILLER

screenshots at the min and then mute the player behind it all check the IPs via joining with a fake nick of the idiot spammer then mute the SPAMMER! not the innocent players!

Its just weird that an admin comes mute everyone in the clan and then goes to race again :S and for what? NOTHING. + I never saw before admin flames a players. whatever the player did. That doesn't give him the rights to flame a player. Admins should respect the player whatever happened. If a player disrespected an admin member.... Admins have the rights to mute/ban him and they should have a prove for it, But Slayer doesn't have any prove at all.

Bin flamed a player? For all I know, Oleg aka Powermoosecum might have not insulted Binslayer as both mad and I were AFK

I don't know what's worse, if it is the absolutely ludicrous mute of two players that had nothing to do with the other guy other than being on the same clan or the fact that someone let that idiot (Oleg) into the clan, Oleg only flames other players and thinks he's a boss therefore he should be punished for it and it's a well deserved mute, but muting cock and f1mad is ridiculous.

Edited by kabooom

From what I can tell, you were all switching nicknames on purpose and messing around with Bin, preparing for when he came around.

If I was there, I probably would've banned you for a while.

If someone was really unfairly muted, he can get an unmute, but don't expect much

I don't know what's worse, if it is the absolutely ludicrous mute of two players that had nothing to do with the other guy other than being on the same clan or the fact that someone let that idiot (Oleg) into the clan, Oleg only flames other players and thinks he's a boss therefore he should be punished for it and it's a well deserved mute, but muting cock and f1mad is ridiculous.

All I know about Oleg is that retard married him and me yesterday. he seemed funny and hyperactive but if he insults people then by all means reign him in... oh and btw he was only clan member like 1 or 2 days ago, this is the second time I see him in mta!

From what I can tell, you were all switching nicknames on purpose and messing around with Bin, preparing for when he came around.

If I was there, I probably would've banned you for a while.

If someone was really unfairly muted, he can get an unmute, but don't expect much

Hopefully your server logs also show IP addresses because its my understanding this was only Oleg's doing, and that he's new, as both mad and I were afk afaik