Mr. Green Gaming

My Application

besweeet

I figured I could try this for fun and to see how far it'll get. If approved, then great! If not, then I must've finished #4TH too much.

Gameserver: MTA race + mix

Country of origin: USA

Link to Steam Community profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/besweeeet

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: @deadmau5 tweeted me before. I'd be a good fit since admins are often needed but not online when I happen to be playing. There also wouldn't be any abuse of commands. I also think it'd be nice to be admin to help control things when they happen to get out of hand (such as when Ordinary (in addition to Sky I think?) was supposedly getting PM spammed by BoyKa).

Edited by besweeet

I think you need to add average weekly playtime and try to write more about some info about yourself and why you think you're fit to be admin, it seems you have done 0% effort in your application. anyway its just a tip as a friend :) good luck bro

I think you need to add average weekly playtime and try to write more about some info about yourself and why you think you're fit to be admin, it seems you have done 0% effort in your application. anyway its just a tip as a friend :) good luck bro

Is playtime tracked anywhere? I wish Steam tracked non-Steam games. I'd estimate my daily playtime to be at least 30 minutes (usually more).

0%? Not even 0.1%? :D

I figured the people reading the application would be those I already play with, whom already know about myself and how I play.

Like I said, I posted it just to see where it might go. I think it'd be nice to be admin to help control things when they happen to get out of hand (such as when Ordinary (or was it Sky?) was supposedly getting PM spammed by BoyKa).

Is playtime tracked anywhere? I wish Steam tracked non-Steam games. I'd estimate my daily playtime to be at least 30 minutes (usually more).

0%? Not even 0.1%? :D

I figured the people reading the application would be those I already play with, whom already know about myself and how I play.

Like I said, I posted it just to see where it might go. I think it'd be nice to be admin to help control things when they happen to get out of hand (such as when Ordinary (or was it Sky?) was supposedly getting PM spammed by BoyKa).

Just wanted to give you some tips, ur application is nice but it would be better if you added some info :P