Mr. Green Gaming

unban [FEC]Rdk

raidek

was now playing in the race and the server adm me banned by the hack of reason in toptimes , but I do not even know what that is out of nowhere appeared a zero temps all my nick and do not know 'cause I kept playing and I would like nothing banned that someone explain me because I was banned unfairly without knowing !

SS:

10ehor5.jpg

Edited by raidek

Thank sdk, but I do not know how I did it at the time that u called me asking about the incident was showing a lot of things on my screen but I was playing normal race, not have anything, and not want to do anything to harm the server or anything, I'm just playing as any other player, I will not apologize for what happened because I did not do anything! but thanks for unban.

Edited by raidek

ingame in this server is 200-220

however I found out because I was bug was my nickname I use it like this: ## FF0000FF0000R4idek and this was the Bugando toptimes and I did not know that, I use the nickname in the server mta dayz mod for nick out colored in global chat, and now I already discovered and already then took the bug vain stop sorry but I did not know!