⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Pink screen in MTA

Borz

It happens on all of jededo's maps, I don't know if he does it on purpose or it's just a bugg, or maybe he chooses the same weather on some maps that therefore get bugged. There's no way to solve it, maybe you get luck or not otherwise. I always change the weather when I'm playing and one of those bugged maps start.

It happens on all of jededo's maps, I don't know if he does it on purpose or it's just a bugg, or maybe he chooses the same weather on some maps that therefore get bugged. There's no way to solve it, maybe you get luck or not otherwise. I always change the weather when I'm playing and one of those bugged maps start.

Easy,delete all jededo's maps

actually this bug never happend to me on any jededo map.

Easy,delete all jededo's maps

i agree.

@jededo

don't think about I'm the typical jededo map hater as a lot of people says, I just like some maps more, and some others less, your maps are fine (unless CTF never the same since it contains dunes, therefore players camp on their base to protect the flag and nobody finally wins) but I just really don't know how you edit some of them, did you use any specific weather on those maps? do you use other programs (tools) to set the weather? it is just a bugg, so the bugged maps would be deleted and fixed, then re-upload them.

• 2 months later...

Jededo maps...'nuff said.

Stick to making fall NTS maps jededo , you fail at the rest :P