Mr. Green Gaming

HELP ME PLEASE

You can use whichever basic image format method you want. (.png, .jpg, .bmp..).

The image you've specified isn't saved on the folder 'gcshop'. The chatbox automatically warns you if the file wasn't found, so be sure to save your paintjob image on 'Multi Theft Auto 1.4\mods\deathmatch\resources\gcshop'

The image you've specified isn't saved on the folder 'gcshop'. The chatbox automatically warns you if the file wasn't found, so be sure to save your paintjob image on 'Multi Theft Auto 1.4\mods\deathmatch\resources\gcshop'

I thought its only .bmp xD anyway i don't really know

I also think the file has to be named "file.blablabla". file.jpg, file.bmp or what u want but the "file" is needed, atleast for me. I changed my pj name to something else then file and it didnt work and when i changed back to file it worked. idk if it was temporarily maybe.