Mr. Green Gaming

Solve a problem (Your ping is too high)

Hello!

Today I will show you how to solve the problem of high Ping

i_2d428742861.png

Solution:

1-Download this program Razer Cortex  ( click here)

2- Add game

i_4dd7457ab01.png

Choose MTA San Andreas 1.4

i_bc47bfe0d01.png

3-click MTA

i_081e8610911.png

now

Speed up the game

Speed up the processor to run the game

✓ Reduction Ping And raise FPS

Suspended some services that are not necessary to run the game

i_e347c3099e1.png

Your ping is too high fixed

Edited by Roro Sese

I don't think programs like that one will probably solve ur ping troubles since your ping depends of the distance between your net provider and the server net's provider, in case of America the ping is too high since the servers are located in the Netherlands. Anyway, there's a possible method that could decrease your ping by using a VPN and connect to European countries. In this case, I recommend you 2 good VPN programs, and free. (1 it's free, the other you can crack it and it'd be better) Hotspot Shield and VPN Gate (or SoftEther)

Never try to use a free public VPN, something cracked like Hotspot Shield Elite (it's not free but you can crack it) would work better since there's no sessions on each country. United Kingdom works really good for me, even makes my ping decrease from 48 to 42

All that program does is close applications that use the internet, wich can help if you have shit internet.

VPN doesnt really solve a ping issue either, since it's just fooling you.

As far as i know, while using a VPN, the ingame ping calculator only calculates the time it takes from the server to the vpn, not time from vpn to you.

There could be other factors as well, but im pretty sure it can't really decrease latency.

Edited by KaliBwoy

distance is always making difference on ping, but it also depends on network route, eg most of latino american isps are connected to usa so instead of going to eu directly they're going through  usa, vpn's can actually reduce ping but not much, high ping can also be caused by potato pc so yea razer game booster can help you lil bit. http://www.submarinecablemap.com/

Edited by Bob_Taylor

distance is always making difference on ping, but it also depends on network route, eg most of latino american isps are connected to usa so instead of going to eu directly they're going through  usa, vpn's can actually reduce ping but not much, high ping can also be caused by potato pc so yea razer game booster can help you lil bit. http://www.submarinecablemap.com/

Yes youre right, although it has to be a good vpn.