Mr. Green Gaming

SDK does your staff even follow rules?

Well as the nice title says :P , i'm seeing some moderators and admins abusing their commands, and even blocking at times.

1 example yesterday i was blocked by rur and Kalra_saab and i reported them in chat, after that i was getting rammed like hell (LOL people catch up to me and race turns into a clusterfuck ) then along with the 2 blockers i get /k as well, with reason noob.

Not to mention getting /k by angry mods for winning the race and beating them, admins giving slap to their friends in DD to keep them alive etc.

I didn't do a report (although i am always recording my gameplay) because like in the past, even with proof that didn't give any results , they are always getting away with it, or the staff gangs up on me to make me look like the bad guy ( they do that to others as well )

I made this topic to post my complain about how your staff is acting and working (working is a bit too much said, as they only k/ and kick when they get abused , most of the time)
Except for a couple of admins who really do their job , most are inactive or just abuse with no worries of getting fired from the staff (ex if i insult and admin i get banned, but he is free to insult me to any degree).

Other users are also free to post their opinions.

No names were given , because that would just bring the flamers to this topic.

Edited by HeArTBeaT

I have never seen any moderator or admin abusing xD. but if you reported them with good proof i think SDK will do the right thing :P

problem is i did cena, but even with clear proof (and the admin that closed the report said "maybe he should't /k you and overreacted" ) he got away with it like nothing happened and SDK didn't even post, in fact he hired him as admin 1 day after than, only to make me see him IG ignoring block reports (even after he finished the race in 2nd) , while I was blocked by rur and Kalra_saab untill the end of the race. (25 secs and no action)

So i'm sad to say this, but i've lost all faith in the report system, against staff members, because i end up looking like a sucker after i get laughed in my face.

EX SkyNet started insulting me for no reason (racist insults) and after i replied (told him that as a admin he acts like a kid and does a poor job ) i got banned, after i reported with clear proof, still no action was taken against him.

during the report he started flaming me trough mail and treatening me he will perm ban.

Proof of that is here:

QqiX4dR.png

z6x4Yzc.png

AQUAGYy.png

So give me real proof that i can trust the report system .

Edited by HeArTBeaT

I remember the ban, was because you and Skynet started arguing and you pissed him off enough to earn it.

Moshpit's reaction wasn't what he should've done, but from the screenshot it looked like you blocked him and then laughed like you were proud of it, I don't blame him.

There are no written rules for admins, I trust them to use their common sense when they get chosen which they have done afaik. If someone starts abusing their powers, their rights will be removed and banned.

You claim to have ample proof (recordings even) but I've barely seen anything decent.

@moshpit, there was no block, we were both in the lead and my bike exploded near him , and since i died first -> i spawned first and won the race. ( /lol was used only once after i finished, but i dont remember that being a reason to /k somebody at the start of the next race and ruin his win streak)
As for the others I will post video proof of future abuses (no use to post old ones ) just for the reason of seeing how its handled , although i have little faith in a positive result.

I remember the ban, was because you and Skynet started arguing and you pissed him off enough to earn it.

I didn't start anything, I was just talking about my luck in CTF and he started racial insults for no reason (i think he was on the losing side)

Edited by HeArTBeaT

Even though he has no proof to the current situation, I'd like to mention that if those PMs are true, SkyNet is acting extremely immature and makes admins have a bad look.

those pics are 100% genuine.

i even used report button (but nothing happened though  :unsure: )

Even though he has no proof to the current situation, I'd like to mention that if those PMs are true, SkyNet is acting extremely immature and makes admins have a bad look.

those pics are 100% genuine.

i even used report button (but nothing happened though   :unsure: )

@SDK i asked (as said in title) if your staff follow the rules for 1 reason: I remember seeing a post named new rules for admins appearing IG while i was in mix (most recent topics) But if you say that they don't have any certain rules to follow then......][_, |[]| ][_, .

Edited by HeArTBeaT

Admins don't need rules, they enforce the rules on players and being the authority implies having some common sense not to abuse that power and I'm pretty sure everyone on our staff is aware of that.

If you feel otherwise please come forward with real evidences of abuse besides Skynet's temper because in my opinion all you did was string him along with some petty flaming.

Okay Heartbeat, just remember one thing. Admins are human too. And I believe you are only posting the "evidence" of the stuff they do, not the stuff you do to them. There aren't any admins on the servers that would go crazy and start /k'ing people for no reason. I do believe you did something that would make them angry, even if you don't realize you did it. And I am sorry but I think you are one of those people who won't stop whining and like sue every single company  for their every single flaw. 

About that blow up and /k thing about moshpit; even if the things you say are true, I strongly believe that you did something to anger Moshpit earlier (maybe days or months) that maybe he did not forget, and maybe he thinks you are always doing stuff like this or blowing people up intentionally. I also don't really have any proof but if it was the end of the race and if my bike was burning, I would blow up the second guy too only not to make him win. After all, this is a race and I believe, contrary to the stuff I said, Moshpit has gone a little bit far here at this situation. But he is not a robot, he is a human and every human being primarily act on their feelings, not their brain in situations like this. So instead of posting everywhere about it maybe you should just, let it go.. I saw many things admins did for years and I never posted anything about it.

Yes admins slap their friends on mix and so what? It makes the game fun and different and when that happens I actually have fun. Do not forget this is just a GAME (yes it is a bit ironic that these words are coming from a guy who rages a lot) and mostly I do those rages for fun. Because people like and have fun seeing other players rage or ragequit. It makes the game interesting and fun in different ways.

So maybe instead of making people hate you more by posting every single thing on the forum, just let some stuff go, Heartbeat.