Mr. Green Gaming

Admin Application Noon [MTA RACE]

Gameserver: MTA RACE SERVER
Country of origin: France

MTA RACE Nickname : KR|Noon

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: 

My name is Antoine and i'm 22 years old, i was born in France, lived in the UK ( Southampton ) then came back to France ( South ), i always played video games ( console when i was younger and PC MASTER RACE now :D ). Fluent in English and French.

I am applying for the role of MTA RACE Admin because i would like to make people race in peace and also allow them to have fun because nowadays a lot of guys are coming to ruin people's game experience by blocking insulting and all sort of bad behavior like that.

I am an adult and have cold blood, i know this game and have been playing it for almost a year ( MTA of course everyone played San andreas on console) 

i have friends in Mr green servers and i am friendly to who ever will be nice and fair play !

I am currently active every day in the server and will probably stick to this for a long time as i'm really having a lot of fun playing on it ! 

If you have any question else that what i said on this post feel free to ask ! :)

Best regards, Noon.

Edited by Drumzzy

I only knew about you today but you seem good player and nice application, Good luck :)

hmm that sentence sounds familiar -->

I barely join race server :P anyway good luck bro :)

You don't know almost anyone in [RACE] :P Edited by MegasXLR

I only knew about you today but you seem good player and nice application, Good luck :)

hmm that sentence sounds familiar -->

I barely join race server :P anyway good luck bro :)

You don't know almost anyone in [RACE] :P

When i joined Mrgreen i joined because of Mix not Race :P

Megas killed me because i touched him in a race, i left his clan, he's mad.

Pretty bad behavior trying to make it a public forum story, don't have anything in common with this guy anymore.

Best regards. ( ps : Funny how from not insulting or ramming , i now insult everyone and block everyone in his eyes ^_^ )

More drama please

All eyes on me

Megas killed me because i touched him in a race.

With hydra, which caused me and a few guys behind me to explode. I won't be sorry for wanting you dead that time dude! You should be for blowing us all up.

I take what I said back, all of it! Dude rages if you touch him, also he is rude to most players that finish before him. If he becomes admin/mod, server would be doomed. Better delete his app asap SDK.

:D said Megas...  :rolleyes:  Megas relax  :lol:

Hi Startseva :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...