Mr. Green Gaming

Blocker

everybudy knows kut kom hates me coz i m racer and always won nts so dont be childish crash grow up......

dont cry..... :blahh: :blahh: :blahh: :blahh:

sik anton always block me and ram me...cena also some times ram in nts so i did not create post and cry to bann them......

Edited by kalra

I said that to you alot, you always can ram but you can't block, Crash said you were blocking and since blocking not allowed you will get punished for that. He just didn't provied screenshot nor a video. You can always report them if they blocked you and always give screenshot or a video while reporting.

LOL WUT? I never ever ram you in nts because you are a LAGGER. You always block me, specially me, because you don't like me. And I just get rammed out of the map because you are a lagger. You don't even move an inch. Also I don't know if KoM hates you and I don't really care. All I know is you are annoying, lagger and blocker. And somehow I cannot take a screenshot in the game. Idk why, when I press the screenshot button it takes the ss of my desktop. I tried to take the screenshot of the block you did today.....

LOL WUT? I never ever ram you in nts because you are a LAGGER. You always block me, specially me, because you don't like me. And I just get rammed out of the map because you are a lagger. You don't even move an inch. Also I don't know if KoM hates you and I don't really care. All I know is you are annoying, lagger and blocker. And somehow I cannot take a screenshot in the game. Idk why, when I press the screenshot button it takes the ss of my desktop. I tried to take the screenshot of the block you did today.....

Press F12

Then go to MTA installation folder and search a screenshot folder.

Raming is allowed: raming goes for the term of hitting or pushing someone out.

Blocking is forbiden and it actually means that you stop somewhere so you cant let other people go through.

No Goldberg since I started mta my name is kalra_saab...

Crash my ping is 220-240 and urs under 100 it doesn't mean others are lagger...if I lag I will be kick coz if I lag my ping cross 320 ping limit and I kicked...so crash baba lagger etc is not ur work u just play the game n enjoy dont try be admin of server...

Edited by kalra