Mr. Green Gaming

Blocker :Dan ban req.

1, 2 and 3 pics are fake proof... i wasn't blocking anybody, i was racing, look at possitions.

4 and 5 are legit because i was only ramming you, and you know what.... you deserved it chickenbutt.

I understand you're butthurt , but you did the same to me and tried to troll me for it, not so funny when it happens to you huh?  :))))))))))))))))))))))))

And the last 2 pic? lol i wasn't blocking anybody, just rammed your ass 1 race to get revenge for blocking me:))))))))))))))))))

Edited by HeArTBeaT

Not the best time to be hypocrite now is it? Dan you were whining about people taking revenge on you by block or /k. But now you say it is okay to take a revenge on one person? lol.

You didn't have proof. That's why nothing happened to them. But here is a proof, also you confessed it yourself.

Edited by Crash112

if admins choose to punish me over this (i dont usually get reported lol) then thats that ... but seeing him so butthurt as to make a report , after his attempts to make me rage, its more than worth it! : ))))
@crash I only reported about /k , and it wasn't for block, it was for something else, review your facts.

Also if you dont have any pics or videos as proof, please stop posting, i know he's your friend but...srsly

Edited by HeArTBeaT