⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Blocker :Dan ban req. #3

1.Name: Hbeat:Dan

2.Server: MTA Mix Server

3.Reason: Following the leaders and blocking.

3rd time, admins saw it and kicked him as u can see in the second pic. Now, how many times am I going to need to request a ban? I'm a fucking loyal player on this server since years back, I have contributed fucking money to this server and I shouldn't have to stand for this shit. That child needs a time out, he disrespects players and the rules.

post-2874-0-59298000-1432758985_thumb.pn

post-2874-0-86778200-1432759014_thumb.pn

Oh hey Chicken, I didn't know that you were mentioned 'Accident' on forums. 

He was starting to be annoying yeah, I was driving while he was 'following' me but I was behind him, he was driving a NRG500 and I once told him 'gtfo' (meaning of "get the f*ckin out). It wasn't by the bad way, I wasn't angry at the moment. When I was driving the last 10 cps he attempted to block Chicken while he had a bus, then chicken's bus bounced at the moment when dan got on his way, chicken wasn't able to control his car so I got blocked. All went normal from then though I've finished 4th.., I've kicked him to prevent more blocks and pointless driving... don't try to do that again, dan.

Edited by neox.

Oh hey Chicken, I didn't know that you were mentioned 'Accident' on forums. 

He was starting to be annoying yeah, I was driving while he was 'following' me but I was behind him, he was driving a NRG500 and I once told him 'gtfo' (meaning of "get the f*ckin out). It wasn't by the bad way, I wasn't angry at the moment. When I was driving the last 10 cps he attempted to block Chicken while he had a bus, then chicken's bus bounced at the moment when dan got on his way, chicken wasn't able to control his car so I got blocked. All went normal from then though I've finished 4th.., I've kicked him to prevent more blocks and pointless driving... don't try to do that again, dan.

'kay  :D

@boyka stop making things up... and you ram me just as much, and for all I know Ramming is allowed

the only reason you posted here is because you cant keep your cool when I ram you, like i keep calm when you do.
Oh and dont post here if you're not involved... kali said that way too many times

P.S. should i post pics of you telling me you "will post shit on your report to get you banned motherfucker"

Edited by HeArTBeaT