Mr. Green Gaming

[BUG] Health transfer perk

So i got this health transfer perk, which should steal another person's health if you're on fire and you hit him. I was on fire a lot of times and hit other cars, the result was that that car catched on fire and i didn't get his health and remained being on fire. Tho i noticed that if you hit the same type of car, for ex: Flash hits a Flash, this bug happens, but if you hit an Infernus with a Flash, the perk works. I'm not sure if this happens always, but from what I've noticed the last few days, it does.

Edited by Sky.meh

So i got this health transfer perk, which should steal another person's health if you're on fire and you hit him. I was on fire a lot of times and hit other cars, the result was that that car catched on fire and i didn't get his health and remained being on fire. Tho i noticed that if you hit the same type of car, for ex: Flash hits a Flash, this bug happens, but if you hit an Infernus with a Flash, the perk works. I'm not sure if this happens always, but from what I've noticed the last few days, it does.

I have bought this perk few days go. Sometimes you dont get his health but the other player gets on fire.

Guest AleksCore

Well I should say it is epic photoshop skillz by, eh, YourCousin I think. And it is Borz, anonymorz or Borzonymous

Edited by AleksCore

still bugged, i tried to take derek's fire (so he can deliver the flag) and it didn't work

Are this health transfer perk or health stealing perk?

See, this perk works only if you are in fire. If you are in fire and you hit a player who have max health for example. When you hit him you take his health and he takes yours. Now the problem is when you are on fire and you hit him. You don't get his health and the player health goes to 0%.