Mr. Green Gaming

[Unban Appeal] Tuco->lone-star-rider

1. Your ingame name:  Tuco->lone-star-rider

2. Date of your ban:      09.07.2015

3. What game/server are you banned from: MTA/Mr.green racing server.

4. Who banned you:     Undisclosed

5. Reason why you got banned: Undisclosed

6. Reason why we should unban you

Hey once again, It is me Tuco-the-lone-star-rider.

So as I just logged into my steam account and launched MTA, I noticed that I am banned from the Mr.green racing server. 

The reason is unknown. However, apparently I am being accused of blocking? really, blocking??

I´ve been playing on that server for almost 5 years now. Never before was I accused of blocking somebody. In fact, I am pretty familiar with the server rules. I admit though, I was banned in the past for certain reasons. However, I learned my lessons and had no problems until now. 

In addition, as many of you might know, often times I am not getting along with the community. Even though I have made a few friends over the past years I still get a lot of hate from the majority of this community. Moreover, certain administrators and moderators like to abuse their rights on my costs. 

For example SandySweet, this guy is calling me out almost all the time. I wonder how this guy is a moderator with his unprofessional and childish behavior. 

See the screenshots I attached:

Furthermore, today I was muted for 7 days by SDK. Without a warning nor a reason. Throughout the years I´ve got used to the abuses of this community. However, with all the new unprofessional and inexperienced moderators the racing server is turning into one big disaster. 

I really hope somebody will take care of this issue. Also, I hope you will understand and forgive me. I never really meant to hurt anybody, all I wanna do is race through all the great maps and enjoy myself as I used to do couple hours ago. 

Sincerely yours Tuco The Lone-Star-Rider.

post-13996-0-85817100-1436477673_thumb.j

post-13996-0-94201200-1436477676_thumb.j

post-13996-0-87806100-1436477679_thumb.j

Quot KaliBwoy: 

Out of all the clips, there's only 1 where he's clearly blocking (clip 1), and 1 where im not sure of (clip 2).

The rest is all completely within the rules (ramming).

I banned him for 2 weeks, he's a known troll and has been banned before so i call that generous.

This is ridiculous. 2 weeks ban for not even really blocking nor ramming. Guys are you for real? 

Kalibwoy better have a freaking explanation for this.   :blink: 2 freaking weeks...

I´m currently unemployed and pretty much broke, the only thing I can do is play MTA and why the heck am I banned on the mix server??

I warned you to stop insulting everyone, you even talked about it right before I muted you

Why would you do that to me? I thought we were over this. SDK man up! Last time we had a fight was like 2 years ago...

Out of all the clips, there's only 1 where he's clearly blocking (clip 1), and 1 where im not sure of (clip 2).

The rest is all completely within the rules (ramming).

I banned him for 2 weeks, he's a known troll and has been banned before so i call that generous.

http://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/16456-unban-appeal-tuco-lone-star-rider/#entry135672

Your behaviour has been shit since 2013, you have been perm banned before, you even faked screenshots to call out an admin on "abuse".

As you have shown you have not changed one bit since after your unban.

Your current ban is 2 weeks, and i suggest you to really change your ways this time.