Mr. Green Gaming

Escape

It's of course an escape,yes it's a little bit unfair but we will not let you have a laugh in the map while others are fighting and you end up winning

If a player escaped a map,he gets killed,no matter how and why did it happen.

I asked about it SDK and he said in this situation do  suicide.. i think its fair if u will 2nd or 3 rd cuz its system fault 

Anyway i d wanna know what u think about this guys^^ 

Edited by bobr41

It's of course an escape,yes it's a little bit unfair but we will not let you have a laugh in the map while others are fighting and you end up winning

I asked about it SDK and he said in this situation do  suicide.. i think its fair if u will 2nd or 3 rd cuz its system fault 

The random vote system isnt supposed to be fair.

du dont understand i mean if system launched player in air and i escaped

i think its system fault not player 

Guest F1MADKILLER

Its fairly unfair Kali makes sure we all suffer as if you end up out of map hit enter otherwise a admin might be mean to you and ban you for a day or something for escapeing

Its the authors fault that ur able to land on ground area if we are to go on about whose fault it is

Its fairly unfair Kali makes sure we all suffer as if you end up out of map hit enter otherwise a admin might be mean to you and ban you for a day or something for escapeing

I agree...you should still get killed because even if its unfair to you, its even more unfair to the other players.

However i think that the admin that kills you should also take the issue to the map uploader about removing or talking to the creator about fixing the problem .

Also you should report the map and the issue should be taken really seriously.

I mean i remember how pissed was cena because he got 4th in the looney toons dd due to my escape with gravity vote  :gmod:

Edited by HeArTBeaT

It's of course an escape,yes it's a little bit unfair but we will not let you have a laugh in the map while others are fighting and you end up winningIf a player escaped a map,he gets killed,no matter how and why did it happen.

du dont understand i mean if system launched player in air and i escapedi think its system fault not player

It's of course an escape,yes it's a little bit unfair but we will not let you have a laugh in the map while others are fighting and you end up winningIf a player escaped a map,he gets killed,no matter how and why did it happen.

du dont understand i mean if system launched player in air and i escapedi think its system fault not player

I agree...you should still get killed because even if its unfair to you, its even more unfair to the other players.However i think that the admin that kills you should also take the issue to the map uploader about removing or talking to the creator about fixing the problem .Also you should report the map and the issue should be taken really seriously.I mean i remember how pissed was cena because he got 4th in the looney toons dd due to my escape with gravity vote  :gmod:
I don't remember that but I think i was pissed if that happened, anyway its author fault making map near land :D