Mr. Green Gaming

DD map bug

Maher

Probably any admin who wrote /forcevote which means you start a vote like the map has ended.

edit: so its not a bug

Edited by Goldberg

U actually can know who is alive (should be alive) from tab. Just hold tab and see who got the 2nd also.

Same thing happend while playing DD lie 40 minutes after it happend on shooter,i pressed tab everyone was dead,except me,sky and eazy because we were alive,there were quite a few players "waiting" so we kicked 2 of them and nothing happend,2 was max we could kick in the time of 2 minutes thanks to silly /votekick -_-

U actually can know who is alive (should be alive) from tab. Just hold tab and see who got the 2nd also.

Same thing happend while playing DD lie 40 minutes after it happend on shooter,i pressed tab everyone was dead,except me,sky and eazy because we were alive,there were quite a few players "waiting" so we kicked 2 of them and nothing happend,2 was max we could kick in the time of 2 minutes thanks to silly /votekick -_-

Thats weird, I will be online ingame today and tmw to check it out.

Edited by Cena

Those timed players cena, you know.

or they are even downloading, soon going to make a F12 screenie with an example.

I've seen them a lot and most of them are downloading, timed out players get kicked by timeout ditection.
Not everytime, some of them are invisable in DD, or Even SH, dunno how, also they dont get killed or something else, just being invisable.