⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Bugs

Sky

Hi.

So some players in CTF often spawn in blocker mode. They can be pushed around and can't push anyone else. This bug appeared, i think, when blocker mode has been added. Try fixing it if you can :P

Also, happened twice already, when the 3rd player dies the vote starts. The other two players left alive don't get any reward and the map that's voted starts. Weird.

Peace,

Sky~

Edited by Sky.meh

Also, happened twice already, when the 3rd player dies the vote starts. The other two players left alive don't get any reward and the map that's voted starts. Weird.

Peace,

Sky~

Happened sometimes when I was online. When there is a player downloading he doesn't die so in the end of the map that ^ happens.

Edited by Cena

Peace,

Sky~

Happened again today, unfortunately I was afk when that happened. Check the chat. 3rd player took his reward and then the vote started.

ELAtSXE.jpg

Edited by Cena