Mr. Green Gaming

The day after

r0cK

Hello,

As you might know or not, I have reported Military for blocking yesterday. I did this by recording his actions and posting them on this forum. Actions have been taken against him and he was /blocked for 12 hours.

Now one day later I met Military via IRC as I changed my name and he noticed, then he kinda started trying to piss me off in all kind of ways.

As this was not enough AleksCore entered the chat with his stuff, everything can be seen in the screenshots below.

I feel kinda bad being treated like this after reporting some one, which is just to keep this server fun to play.

Therefore I hope something will be done against this. 

Please take your time viewing these screenshots as there is a lot of text.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshots

Legenda:  Light Green: MILITARY -  Dark Green: ALEKSCORE - Blue: ME

0mnjqRc.jpg

wVaRlkZ.jpg

aq9HJSu.jpg

Qdzev1a.jpg

Here in this last picture they were both communicating in their own language, Russian. I ran these trough google translate and this is what it said.

Military: He is not a hero.

Military: ( something about megas, unable to translate )

Aleks: Snitch

Military: ( unable to translate )

Military: ( unable to translate )

Aleks: Bitch

WFB5PIJ.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

R0Ck

Edited by Sibrecht Deconinck
Guest AleksCore

Well-p. First of all about this situation. I personally won't see reports like this and I don't ban or do somethings with people who act like Military on that video. He didn't ruined game for people. Somebody cried about this situation? No. And you act just like a snitch in my eyes. Why you act like this? I don't know. Maybe you just want to get admin rights. Also I know Military, we are friends obviously. He never blocking people. It wasn't even he on the video (he is student, he live in a hostel, some students played with his nick). He was just mad that he was marked as blocker for this, that's why he tried to insult you. Jack123 marked Military as blocker for 12 hours only because he know that Cena could ban Military for a weeks. Imagine yourself in Military's situation. You are coming back in the hostel and you see that you are marked as blocker. 

Yes we had some jokes about you. I was a little carried away. I am not even going to say sorry, it's just regular jokes.

Last screenshot: Military asked why Megas was banned. I answered that megas talking to much shit. Then he said "I farted in your face" (LMAO), I said "bitch".

Well, I think I explained my position. Maybe I am not right? I don't know. 

Your actions just remind me actions by Megas. He was like "Hey, I am superman, I am hero, I am the best moderator, look, I kill bad players. I just want to make this server better". And where is Megas now? Moderators rights revoked and he is banned.

Edited by AleksCore

Well-p. First of all about this situation. I personally won't see reports like this and I don't ban or do somethings with people who act like Military on that video. He didn't ruined game for people. Somebody cried about this situation? No. And you act just like a snitch in my eyes. Why you act like this? I don't know. Maybe you just want to get admin rights. Also I know Military, we are friends obviously. He never blocking people. It wasn't even he on the video (he is student, he live in a hostel, some students played with his nick). He was just mad that he was marked as blocker for this, that's why he tried to insult you. Jack123 marked Military as blocker for 12 hours only because he know that Cena could ban Military for a weeks. Imagine yourself in Military's situation. You are coming back in the hostel and you see that you are marked as blocker. 

Yes we had some jokes about you. I was a little carried away. I am not even going to say sorry, it's just regular jokes.

Last screenshot: Military asked why Megas was banned. I answered that megas talking to much shit. Then he said "I farted in your face" (LMAO), I said "bitch".

Well, I think I explained my position. Maybe I am not right? I don't know. 

Your actions just remind me actions by Megas. He was like "Hey, I am superman, I am hero, I am the best moderator, look, I kill bad players. I just want to make this server better". And where is Megas now? Moderators rights revoked and he is banned.

It was never my intention to get Military banned, who told you that. Maybe because I posted in this topic. Where do I post it anyway, I've been looking around on the forums and this section came up with more posts asking to get some one marked as a blocker.

Yes I'm trying to show I'm willing to take responsibilities in this server as I mentioned in my application, is something wrong about that? I'm keeping my attitude low at all times even when people start joking about me.

I don't want to make any enemies here, but you as an admin/moderator should have stopped there as you crossed a line. And I feel bad you wont say a sorry towards me even if it was a " joke ". 

About the hotel part, thats possible yes. But that's not something I can smell, right? And I didn't know Military to good so that's why I reported him earlier. And I will keep reporting players if I see them blocking as I have been marked as a blocker too on my first day when I accidently got stuck. But I didn't really care about that if it's only a /blocker status.

And once again I'm not really sure why you guys keep "bitching" about the fact I reported him and action has been taken. This 12 hours are the past and you guys keep digging it up again.

I hope you understand me as well,

Greetings.

PS. He(his hotel friends as you call them) was definately blocking Schweini on the bridge earlier, and he was not upset with that. Then when I finished I spectated Military to see what he did there.

Edited by Sibrecht Deconinck
Guest AleksCore

I got your position. Seems like you just trying to help. I am sorry for "bitching". Problems with this hotel friends already solved by the way. So I think it's time to close topic and put it into the black box and dig it as deep as possible. 

Sorry again, man :)