Mr. Green Gaming

Beat it, and I'll retire

neox.

So I've got a lot of beaten tops which were awesome, although the RTF mix map 'A Great Adventure' tops were restored in august when I had a very nice toptime, beating current besweeet's top 1, or IWFMD (I wanna find my destiny [must make the 3rd part tho]) that my top is already beaten by tons of people.

Now, I want to challenge everyone to beat the mix RTF map 'Jump v2' by the guiri and vago KaliBwoy, with the time of 1:31:335 (THE MAIN TABLE, NOT THE OLD) that has a difference of 2,3 second between it, and the second. 

If you want to do it, you have time before this year ends, December 31st, 23:59:59 (periodic 9), after this date, everything would have never happened. If you have beaten it before the 1st of January, I'll retire from MTA, not forever, the most probably thing, but maybe for a year. If you trynna do that, good luck, otherwise cya!

post-11696-0-30046300-1448830552_thumb.p

Edited by neox.
Guest F1MADKILLER

So I've got a lot of beaten tops which were awesome, although the RTF mix map 'A Great Adventure' tops were restored in august when I had a very nice toptime, beating current besweeet's top 1, or IWFMD (I wanna find my destiny [must make the 3rd part tho]) that my top is already beaten by tons of people.

Now, I want to challenge everyone to beat the mix RTF map 'Jump v2' by the guiri and vago KaliBwoy, with the time of 1:31:335 (THE MAIN TABLE, NOT THE OLD) that has a difference of 2,3 second between it, and the second. 

If you want to do it, you have time before this year ends, December 31st, 23:59:59 (periodic 9), after this date, everything would have never happened. If you have beaten it before the 1st of January, I'll retire from MTA, not forever, the most probably thing, but maybe for a year. If you trynna do that, good luck, otherwise cya!

attachicon.gifmta-screen_2015-11-29_21-31-08.png

save the misery neox and just retire now :)

It wouldn't be MRG without neox, so I'll pass. Plus I really don't like that map much.

yay, and it wouldn't be without 4th places, but if you don't try then nobody will beat it, or maybe yes..

Edited by neox.