Mr. Green Gaming

is because of too many Clouds in UK?!!!

hi admins

name : themoroccanjob

is because of too many clouds in UK ... the admin MADkiller is MAD and  muting everyone for no fucking raison!!!

he is not stopping provok me all the time

and i said today was : noex is the best admin when he set nts maps

thats all and he muted me for 14 days !!!

i guess you should look for your decision to give him an admin permissions ... and not only me but many players complaint about his abuse!!

Guest F1MADKILLER

Job you are the 1 who runs your mouth all the time, a player sent me a msg about you and considering your previous behaviour ingame job your lucky no 1 has banned you yet I suggest you learn not to annoy other players for the 14 days and LEARN NOT TO RUN YOUR MOUTH AGAIn in server! + job 98% of the players have no issues with me its just you mainly and 1 or 2 other players who have broken rules in past

Edited by F1MADKILLER

No screenshots/videos nothing will happen. It is always required proof to do anything that can help you. I don't have an idea about what happened exactly but try talking to Mad since he is the admin muted you and solve this out together.

Guest F1MADKILLER

WTH now he banned me 3 days for nothing !!! wtf? :huh:

wtf means raison :  "AVODING mute x2 banned 3 days " !!!

Job twice now some 1 has lifted the mute on you, I unban you when I found out what is happening as your mute was going to expire monday so let me find whats going on then I unmute you ok

Guest AleksCore

Actually we are having unspoken(?) rule. Only the admin who banned/muted player can unban/unmute him. So MAD just want to find out what the hell is going on here.

I just want to clarify the situation.

Guest F1MADKILLER

well if some good admin unmuted me because he know why !! and that is not my problem!! 

now am banned for nothing 

wtf is that::

where is SDK

Job you got muted for attitude mainly you are banned till this is resolved (later on tonight hopefully) I am sorry you are banned job but please be pacient 2nd this is resolved you are unbanned ok

Edited by F1MADKILLER

Alright, I want a clear full reason for all of that. Screenies/videos would help a lot, but actually I dunno either why he got muted for 14 days or banned, he actually just used to discuss at every nts with chickenbutt/accident about who's the best, but nobody used to insult or break any rules.. so, lemme see your stories..

you are totaly right neox !... i didnt insult any player or admin ... there is many players insulting and MAD is just watching them... and he is even insulting me everytime and provoking me.. but i ignored him all the time...so he is always running to mute if i talk to somone ..wtf this admin

Guest F1MADKILLER

you are totaly right neox !... i didnt insult any player or admin ... there is many players insulting and MAD is just watching them... and he is even insulting me everytime and provoking me.. but i ignored him all the time...so he is always running to mute if i talk to somone ..wtf this admin

Half the time I am AFK when that happens job, I am going to unban you and if SDK finds out you avoided it or what ever you be rebanned and I only tease you when you fail NTS in fun or not set a top

Guest F1MADKILLER

soooo you were AFK then gime screens shot of insults now ....... if you have i accpet ban 3 days ..if not then u need a revision in your admin permissions

let me know SDK what he can tell as..

No BAN without proofs

YOU ARE UNBANNED JOB AS I SAID! till SDK gets back to me on y the mutes disspaeard I deleted the pics the person sent me as I used up a ton of HDD space doing the MTA horns, filled over 60% of my HDD up