Mr. Green Gaming

Ban Req.

Accident

Well if you look at the stats in the pictures you can see that I'm in 1st position and job is not 2nd or anything, he's just lurking at the end of the map. And these 4 screens were taken in sequence between CP 74 to 79, so you can see how he moves to the end after attempting to block me at CP 74... how do you explain that? I'll tell you - he's trying to block.

Maybe you are right, but players can just follow other players and no need for them to go through checkpoints (Kinda fun). I know that you guys like to "ram" each other and if he was just ramming you without going through checkpoints I would punish him, but your screenshots shows that he is following you but not blocking nor ramming.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Of job blocking before and this is not the 1st time we had issues with him I am going to be marking him for 48hrs

Edited by F1MADKILLER
4 hours ago, MADKILLER! said:

Of job blocking before and this is not the 1st time we had issues with him I am going to be marking him for 48hrs

If he did it once that doesn't mean he should do it again. No one should be punished unless you are pretty sure about it and with Accident he didn't provide enough proof.

• Guest locked this topic