Mr. Green Gaming

Danni

Danni

Yeah well, have to make a new topic since other ones are closed and also because I am changing the server for which I am applying for.

All the usual follows below.

Applying for Counter Strike Source Mini Games server

I am 17 years old.

My country of origin is Denmark, yes the country just above Germany.

So why should you choose me for this job, I think I will tell you that best if I wrtite soemthing about my self and my experience in this "online world"

I started playing css back in 06 where I played on a German server, surf/rpg/dm all the usual thing.. It was closed, so I took a long break. In 07 before I turned 15, I spotted a css surf community called Optical gaming where I quickly became admin on their surf server, and did a good job, it was nearly full all the time, though I closed back in jan 08 because the admins didn't pay attention and the forum fucked..

We were some guys who started up a new community called OneUpGamin, which I played a key role in, I bought us some hosting for our website and got us a server (sponsered though), due to lag of certain things, and that we all were busy at that time, we handed it over to one of the users who later failed to run it, now it's closed.

So in june 2008 I startet playing Ikariam, an online based game, developed by www.gameforge.de I joined the forum and stayed active, untill the admin contacted me and said "apply for the mod, I could really use you" so I applied and got the job, I later became mod on another forum and super mod also on a forum developed by www.gameforge.de, but well, lost interest just the same usual thing to do, checking post and so on, gets boring really quickly, not like the job as admin on a server.

Note: I made 90% of the zombie survial page on the wiki funny.gif

Let's hope for a better outcome this time.

Thank you

-Danni

Hey! I think the admin application was great! Much information. And Danni is really active on the servers in my opinion, he's also skilled and I think he could handle the response ability. I've seen him playing on the servers a lot. So in my opinion I would say Danni would make a great admin.

I agree with Walrus,Danni's app is very good,also there's no admins (except Top crew) on the mini game's server so he could be the first admin there.

I don't have any problem with him and he is nice,so for me he could be a good admin ;) Now it's just Top crew who decides of course.

Good luck!

Edited by Chikennugget1
I agree with Walrus,Danni's app is very good,also there's no admins (except Top crew) on the mini game's server so he could be the first admin there.

I don't have any problem with him and he is nice,so for me he could be a good admin ;) Now it's just Top crew who decides of course.

Good luck!

There is admins for the mini-games server, its Kniight and InnocentCrook, they're admins for both CSS servers

Good luck!

There is admins for the mini-games server, its Kniight and InnocentCrook, they're admins for both CSS servers

maybe. But I havent seen any of them.

-------

Thanks for the good words so far :)

checked your steam ID danni and you have played css for only 3 hours. so you can't just say that you have never seen them XD

:S

Properly the past time. If steam would count overall time instead of past 14 days it would be higher.

Still have had alot of work during the summer. Last workday during the holidays was today and then also been traveling.

You know, hard to do eveything.

Edited by Danni

From what i've read, from his both applications, he seems fit to be admin on css mini games server. With all those years (4) playing css, he should have more than enough experience to make sure everyone is having a great time in-game. Well, i stopped playing counter strike some years ago, i don't know if i'll start up again to see him in action, but i wish him good luck. Also, Danni is mature, always .. even over-matured, if you know what i mean. Hyva onni! (I hope i spelled that right XD)

Even if you were killing me with your immaturience, i would still say you good luck!...

Played css long time ago. Only when got gmod I stoped playing css.

Surf servers were not in my taste :). If speaking about css in general i would like to play 2 rounds of zombie mod, 2 rounds of surf, 4 rounds of normal cs maps (de_italy, cs_assault, etc.), 2 rounds of wcs and more and more...

Edited by Mr.Darkness

OK Danni...honestly i thought about the things i wanted to write here...

And here is the result:

I wouldn't say you're one of the people i love, but you're still a nice guy....

I was watching you in my friends-list. I've seen that you're an active player on the CSS-Minigameserver.

You are one of the people who always say their true opinion. Thats's annoying....sometimes. ;)

But i like your attitude.

And i would like to see this "attitude" as an admin.

I dont know if the server still needs an admin, but if they do...they should choose you.

Danni has experiences! Danni has his own style! Danni comes from denmark! (Denmark has this weird red sausages. I love them.)

Now give him a chance to prove how helpful he can be.

From what i've read, from his both applications, he seems fit to be admin on css mini games server. With all those years (4) playing css, he should have more than enough experience to make sure everyone is having a great time in-game. Well, i stopped playing counter strike some years ago, i don't know if i'll start up again to see him in action, but i wish him good luck. Also, Danni is mature, always .. even over-matured, if you know what i mean. Hyva onni! (I hope i spelled that right XD)

haha, even over-matured, I like that :P

Thanks for the kind words, Deluvas.

Even if you were killing me with your immaturience, i would still say you good luck!...

Played css long time ago. Only when got gmod I stoped playing css.

Surf servers were not in my taste :). If speaking about css in general i would like to play 2 rounds of zombie mod, 2 rounds of surf, 4 rounds of normal cs maps (de_italy, cs_assault, etc.), 2 rounds of wcs and more and more...

Thanks you. Zombie mod on css is alright, I love when you have unlimited ammo.

OK Danni...honestly i thought about the things i wanted to write here...

And here is the result:

I wouldn't say you're one of the people i love, but you're still a nice guy....

I was watching you in my friends-list. I've seen that you're an active player on the CSS-Minigameserver.

You are one of the people who always say their true opinion. Thats's annoying....sometimes. ;)

But i like your attitude.

And i would like to see this "attitude" as an admin.

I dont know if the server still needs an admin, but if they do...they should choose you.

Danni has experiences! Danni has his own style! Danni comes from denmark! (Denmark has this weird red sausages. I love them.)

Now give him a chance to prove how helpful he can be.

Thanks for your opinion.

Not one of them you love, but a nice guy, I can live with that.

Yeah I say my opinion often, mabe it's annoying sometimes but hell, you know what I think think.

Red sausages. Hmm well, they're ok. Only in hotdogs though. I would rather like a normal (brown) susage. :D

2ugz6ns.jpg

Edited by Danni
  • 2 months later...