Mr. Green Gaming

€20 - 20.000 Greencoins Lottery/Giveaway

r0cK

To all people in this game, yesterday I made 2 new top 1's, this doesn't count as mentioned above. The correct number of top 1's and top 9's is based on the date this lottery has started.

Also I've seen a lot of people are including top 1's: (number) top 9's: (number) and Staff: (number), I do only need one number in total.. if the total number is correct you win the lottery even if your top 1's and top 9's are badly calculated.. The total amount is what matters.

I can also say ONE person has been near the number where I'm looking for! Keep the game going guys. More hints coming in the next 48 hours!

@MADKILLER @BlueYoshi97 @Goldberg @RealJesus @Santiii733 @WesEdit

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 minute ago, r0cK said:

To all people in this game, yesterday I made 2 new top 1's, this doesn't count as mentioned above. The correct number of top 1's and top 9's is based on the date this lottery has started.

Also I've seen a lot of people are including top 1's: (number) top 9's: (number) and Staff: (number), I do only need one number in total.. if the total number is correct you win the lottery even if your top 1's and top 9's are badly calculated.. The total amount is what matters.

I can also say ONE person has been near the number where I'm looking for! Keep the game going guys. More hints coming in the next 48 hours!

perfect sound track for it

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, r0cK said:

PS: If I didn't reply on your post within the time span of 6 hours feel free to post a new number. You don't have to wait for my validation if you keep the rule of each 6 hours / 4 times a day max.

stop flillimg my emails up ): and drainning my s7 battery but ye I flood ur mail tonight