Mr. Green Gaming

Unban !

BoyKa

Hello, i Want to know why i get banned again for what reason i didnt see any proofs for this ban is really unfair !

Can someone tell mel what happen with my ban i really its not good because i didnt no anything wrong so i want unban , that was my last chance who is guilty for this ban bec im not ! so can we slove this problem ? 

Guest F1MADKILLER
53 minutes ago, BoyKa said:

Hello, i Want to know why i get banned again for what reason i didnt see any proofs for this ban is really unfair !

Can someone tell mel what happen with my ban i really its not good because i didnt no anything wrong so i want unban , that was my last chance who is guilty for this ban bec im not ! so can we slove this problem ? 

Wait for @BlueYoshi97 to get back to you or @Cena they probaly got the info or it might be a bug

You PMed a player in F3 and he instant reported you ingame chat and to my F3 PM about what you said to him in F3. When he (the player) reported you ingame chat. You instant left which means you know what you have said was wrong. Anyway, you have AGAIN insulted a player in F3  and that player did not accept it at all and as an admin. I took care of it. You said to another player as well that you can change your IP and serial and you can join even when I have banned you. (I have screenshot of the chat with you and that other player). I will keep your ban, unless Yoshi says something different.

Edited by Cena

show me first the proofs i want to see !

1 hour ago, Cena said:

You PMed a player in F3 and he instant reported you ingame chat and to my F3 PM about what you said to him in F3. When he (the player) reported you ingame chat. You instant left which means you know what you have said was wrong. Anyway, you have AGAIN insulted a player in F3  and that player did not accept it at all and as an admin. I took care of it. You said to another player as well that you can change your IP and serial and you can join even when I have banned you. (I have screenshot of the chat with you and that other player). I will keep your ban, unless Yoshi says something different.

@BoyKa I am deeply disappointed in you. I've seen these screenshots too and what you've said is really sick. You are a young man, starting to grow up to be a mature creature in this hell of a world. 

In today's life we can absolutely not tolerate these threats to a vulnerable player. The player in question felt very threatened and therefore you spilled your last chance. 

Paul it's time to grow up now and think about your sick thougts. This time you crossed the line. 

As a mod, I don't really think that you deserve the unban unless you grow up a bit more, I know its just more than a game but you have to understand u just wasted ur last chance so i dont think so you will get unbanned and i got all proofs too.

Anyways this is up to Yoshi.

12 hours ago, BoyKa said:

show me first the proofs i want to see !

I can show you to it. Just PM me and add Yoshi to the PM as well and I will show you the screenshots. Anyway, I took permission from Yoshi to handle this and lock it. Your ban will stay. If you want the proof. Just PM me and add Yoshi as I said ^.

• Cena locked this topic