Mr. Green Gaming

Ban

clec33

1.napoleon/clement1012

2.Date ban : 05/08/2017

3.MTA Race Mix Server

4.Yoshi banned me

5.He banned me because I spamming on the official discord

6. I understood that I was able to shock people because of my behavior, I apologize to everyone and I promise never to start again.

7.My IP: 90.30.218.14  and my serial is : 87C38DDEA0E9EE5070CD62F3CA28C494

Guest F1MADKILLER

I feel to soon to let you back maybe in September time if you show us your behaviour is good and other admins agree and the new manager aswell 

14 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

I feel to soon to let you back maybe in September time if you show us your behaviour is good and other admins agree and the new manager aswell 

Why september? You're not a manager, you can't unban me

Edited by clec33
Guest F1MADKILLER

I can unban you but prove to me you changed take a few weeks away then we consider it unless any other admin wants to add there input

19 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Honestly I think he's going to behave. 3 days ban for spam is way enough.. But Clec, as Yoshi posted before you had a final warning on 3th of June here > https://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/19673-another-ban/ so how do admins have to believe if you will behave.

You can mute me for 1 month if you don't trust me, but when I make a promise I always respect it.

1 hour ago, clec33 said:

You can mute me for 1 month if you don't trust me, but when I make a promise I always respect it.

I just mean, you were warned by Yoshi two months ago and you already got banned again.

Edited by r0cK
13 minutes ago, r0cK said:

I just mean, you were warned by Yoshi two months ago and you already got banned again.

see this: I don't say it justifies my spam, but I can't accept insult me for no reason.

mta-screen_2017-08-05_22-17-55.thumb.png.70990b45fe261153be939b3370c90e74.png

Edited by clec33
Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, clec33 said:

see this: I don't say it justifies my spam, but I can't accept insult me with no reason.

mta-screen_2017-08-05_22-17-55.thumb.png.70990b45fe261153be939b3370c90e74.png

We understand where your coming from but you had a final warning not long ago wait a little while then try again

Guest F1MADKILLER

He is no longer a manager @Stig mind locking it pls till i get perms to do it @Maher will agree to this I am sure and yes he should of not said it but you could of just talked to Ywa about it and you wouldn;t of had a ban

Edited by F1MADKILLER