Mr. Green Gaming

Mta Admin application

Lukkie

So here I am again, but for the mta server ;) (Last time i cancelled my applications for tf2)

So ehm..

Game server: MTA Race Server(and Dm if... blah blah blah)

Age: 15. Can be too young, but I know what I'm doing, got a lot of spare time, so I don't see the problem.

Country of origin: Belgium. I'm in the hardest type of school here (ASO), got good points for Dutch AND English.

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: I've been admin on other mta (race) servers before, so I know what I'm doing. I can use the admin panel, because I often play with my friends on my own server. (EATS internet <-- Belgium = datalimit). I got a lot of dm maps, created carefully (details etc.). There are way to less admins now, and mta is a game where cheaters are destroying servers, so I think I can fit as an admin, and ban those cheaters. I am friendly to newbies, I don't bother explaining the controls and showing some tricks.

My real name is Lukas, got 2 sisters and a mom (all members of facebook :V). We all can't live without the Internet, but my mom often threats us to cancel the Internet :(. But we all know she can't live without it :D and my sisters are addicted :( Sister #1 is 2 years older the other one is 2 years younger. 1st one is a party beast, 2nd one is a 'never at home'-lady. I used to have Latin at school, but that was boring and doesn't make sense in this topic XD.

My parents are divorced, followed by a HUUUUUUUUUUGE problem. My pc at my mom is super, but my dad's pc is SHIT. Still I play a lot of mta here, because that works for me, better than tf2.

I think that's all for now :)

EDIT: I'm 12 days at my mom and 2 days at my dad.

Also, I'm in a tf2 clan, but does that make any sense?

Edited by Lukkie
So here I am again, but for the mta server ;) (Last time i cancelled my applications for tf2)

Blablabla

My parents are divorced, followed by a HUUUUUUUUUUGE problem. My pc at my mom is super, but my dad's pc is SHIT. Still I play a lot of mta here, because that works for me, better than tf2.

ISH NOT POSSIBLE

Blablabla

ISH NOT POSSIBLE

QFT!

OT: Good application, and DAMN my situation at home is the same, except that I have a brother extra and my mom doesn't know how to put on a computer (she presses the CD eject button).